Search results for query: *

1. [Genesys] Doomdesirer911

The Terra Gauntlet: Challenges for Players who have beaten The Moon Lord

The first participant is underway! 1. @A flamin' poompkiner - Challenge 1
  2. [Genesys] Doomdesirer911

The Terra Gauntlet: Challenges for Players who have beaten The Moon Lord

Welcome one and welcome all. Today, I bring to you a fallen project reborn for the Journey's End. The Terra Gauntlet. A series of incredibly difficult challenges designed for only the toughest of Terrarians. This journey is best done after you have beaten the game and have a stockpile of...
  3. [Genesys] Doomdesirer911

Terraria Pushes Beyond 30 Million Copies Sold!

Terraria is now the 16th most sold game of all time and rising, only 500,000 behind Mario for the Nintendo DS. List of best-selling video games - Wikipedia
  4. [Genesys] Doomdesirer911

Terraria as you've never seen it before

Hey Ann! I have a couple questions? For your rounded pillars, what blocks and paint did you use? Also above the Robot Costume in the Cryogenic Stasis Chambers, what did you use for that electric field?
  5. [Genesys] Doomdesirer911

Member-Run Project The Journal of the God Slayer: The story of planet D-003 "Sacrelegia"

Time since the Cataclysm: 0 Aeons, 1 Years, 3 Cycles, 13 Days. Time: 4:37 PM. Population of the world: 3 It took over a year, but I beat through it and made a house. Good lord... the world is falling apart. It isn't pretty.
  6. [Genesys] Doomdesirer911

Member-Run Project The Journal of the God Slayer: The story of planet D-003 "Sacrelegia"

Time since the Cataclysm: 0 Aeons, 0 Years, 0 Cycles, 8 Days. Time: 7:18 AM. Population of the world: 3 There are three people remaining. I have labeled myself D. I have no other identity. One of the two other surviving individuals is a younger gentleman, likely in his thirties. He goes by...
  7. [Genesys] Doomdesirer911

Defend Yourself!

Welcome to the grand opening of Walmart in Terraria, how may I help you? I accuse NP of being a Karen with expired coupons
  8. [Genesys] Doomdesirer911

Time since the Cataclysm: 0 Aeons, 0 Years, 0 Cycles, 2 Days. Time: 4:36 PM. Population of the world: 3 We messed up. The Godcleaver Device worked, but the consequences were extreme. As far as I can tell, the destruction of the device ended the lives of everyone through various means...
  9. [Genesys] Doomdesirer911

Defend Yourself!

Felt? Try feeling. NP has cooties
  10. [Genesys] Doomdesirer911

WarWar's Builds

Warwar! Please post downloads for your amazing builds! Please!
  11. [Genesys] Doomdesirer911

WarWar's Builds

Welcome back, to the original god.
  12. [Genesys] Doomdesirer911

A true shame but understandable. If you ever open them up, let me know because I have a rather...

A true shame but understandable. If you ever open them up, let me know because I have a rather cool request and it would make a cool vid too.
  13. [Genesys] Doomdesirer911

Hey @Khaios do you take commissions?

Hey @Khaios do you take commissions?
  14. [Genesys] Doomdesirer911

Defend Yourself!

Come here Chir'... I won't hurtcha... oh hey, I'm not doing anything right now. I accuse NP of being a dragon
  15. [Genesys] Doomdesirer911

Defend Yourself!

YOU DID THIS! YOU DID THAT! I ALSO ACCUSE THE NEXT PERSON OF BRAKING MY CAPS LOCK KEY!
  16. [Genesys] Doomdesirer911

Blocks & Decoration Dear Cenx, from Jirachi, MewtheBubble and RubyHalo

Dear @Cenx , I am Jirachi, a long time player of Terraria. Me and my sisters MewtheBubble and RubyHalo love Terraria to death and have accumulated roughly sixteen thousand hours of playtime between the three of us. We love everything about Terraria, and think it is the best game ever. Now... as...
Back
Top Bottom