Search results for query: *

• Users: Boooo
  • Order by date
  1. Boooo

Brother from the olden days of TCF and TO - I don't think we talked much back in the day, but...

Brother from the olden days of TCF and TO - I don't think we talked much back in the day, but since you were really active in Suggestions, I thought I'd let you know. Imgur's changing some of their image hosting rules and I'm not sure if you've got any images from the old days of the Suggestions...
  2. Boooo

Though without context, you can't solve the riddle.

Though without context, you can't solve the riddle.
  3. Boooo

In context, it's simply a riddle. "Truth had gone, and truth had gone, and truth had gone. Ah...

In context, it's simply a riddle. "Truth had gone, and truth had gone, and truth had gone. Ah, now truth lies asleep in the darkness of the sinister hand."
  4. Boooo

Truth had gone, and truth had gone, and truth had gone.

Truth had gone, and truth had gone, and truth had gone.
  5. Boooo

Let's spin the chessboard around!

Let's spin the chessboard around!
  6. Boooo

"-hen" is just how one denotes chapters or arcs, though your joke will not go unrecognized.

"-hen" is just how one denotes chapters or arcs, though your joke will not go unrecognized.
  7. Boooo

#1: Onikakushi-hen #2: Watanagashi-hen #3: Tatarigoroshi-hen #4: Himatsubushi-hen #5...

#1: Onikakushi-hen #2: Watanagashi-hen #3: Tatarigoroshi-hen #4: Himatsubushi-hen #5: Meakashi-hen #6: Tsumihoroboshi-hen #7: Minagoroshi-hen #8: Matsuribayashi-hen
  8. Boooo

If you're interested, most people consider the VNs for both to be the 'ideal' way to experience...

If you're interested, most people consider the VNs for both to be the 'ideal' way to experience them, but I can understand not wanting to sit through a whole VN. They're not everyone's cup of tea. Since I've just started Umineko I'm not confident on the names, but for Higurashi the arcs are as...
  9. Boooo

In fact, the only 'choice' you can make throughout all of Higurashi, I think, is literally in...

In fact, the only 'choice' you can make throughout all of Higurashi, I think, is literally in one TIP of Himatsubushi, and it's a completely irrelevant choice that only serves to illustrate the point that's trying to be made in that TIP.
  10. Boooo

And yeah, I've been playing through the VNs for Higurashi (at least the MangaGamer releases on...

And yeah, I've been playing through the VNs for Higurashi (at least the MangaGamer releases on Steam since I don't really want to play the old releases) and finished Meakashi the other day, so now I'm just filling in the wait for Tsumihoroboshi with the Umineko VNs.
  11. Boooo

If psychological horror/mystery is your thing, you'll probably enjoy them. Though the Higurashi...

If psychological horror/mystery is your thing, you'll probably enjoy them. Though the Higurashi anime, I've heard, focuses a little too much on the gore aspect.
  12. Boooo

I actually just started Umineko today! This status and my previous one were both referencing...

I actually just started Umineko today! This status and my previous one were both referencing Higurashi.
  13. Boooo

Please, uncover the truth. That is our only wish.

Please, uncover the truth. That is our only wish.
  14. Boooo

He's late as :red:, I ordered that pizza a week ago

He's late as :red:, I ordered that pizza a week ago
  15. Boooo

Hey... you hear them too, don't you? ...That extra pair of footsteps...

Hey... you hear them too, don't you? ...That extra pair of footsteps...
  16. Boooo

Your name is...?

Your name is...?
  17. Boooo

Dark Souls 2's boring-:red: bosses taught me well.

Dark Souls 2's boring-:red: bosses taught me well.
  18. Boooo

Super Ornstein is vastly overrated in difficulty.

Super Ornstein is vastly overrated in difficulty.
  19. Boooo

mfw I have fun with top tier characters so I'm a bad person

mfw I have fun with top tier characters so I'm a bad person
  20. Boooo

I hear that marth is starting to get some good results

I hear that marth is starting to get some good results
Back
Top Bottom