Search results for query: *

1. Necrius

Worldgen got pretty awful. Large worlds got larger, but feel empty. Why not make them have at...

Worldgen got pretty awful. Large worlds got larger, but feel empty. Why not make them have at least one of each feature? Feels silly to see vast empty plains and have no giant trees or pyramids.
  2. Necrius

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Can I cave in Clothier's skull with a golf club and then beat Mechanic to a pulp? :zombie:
  3. Necrius

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Now that's some impressive visual improvements. :merchantgrin:
  4. Necrius

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

I guessed right with "no sooner than May".
  5. Necrius

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

How bored/out of ideas are you to do this while not even bothering to give us ETA on the update? Feature creep meets idea drought much? :merchantmad:
  6. Necrius

"Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft" comebacks

Tbh the only comeback I can imagine is "Seriously? How have you survived for so long while being so clueless?"
  7. Necrius

PC What if Terraria became an anime series....?

There's nothing to do anime about. It's basically a meme game.
  8. Necrius

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

Then I guess you're not the target audience for this addition. I think that master mode is being made for people who are motivated by challenge alone. It'll be for the better if they don't hide tangible content behind it.
  9. Necrius

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

Only cat or dog? Disappointed. Wasn't a bunny one of your game's "mascots"? :merchantwhat:
  10. Necrius

Steam Autumn Sale & Steam Awards Nominations: Terraria 50% Off!

Sorry, guys, this year Labor of Love is DST for me. You'll get yours in 2020. :merchantwink:
  11. Necrius

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Now that I think of it - Terraria actually did become irrelevant for me over this time. Haven't launched it since cleared 1.3 content. And that's pretty mean to not bother even with estimating a quarter after shoving the game to the next year. May as well have stayed silent for the whole time...
  12. Necrius

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Eh, it's not like there's much of 2019 left anyway. I just hope it releases in Q1.
  13. Necrius

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

I hope this new pet isn't like Dungeon Defenders 2 crossover ones - those were outright lazy.
  14. Necrius

Casual Random facts about yourself

I've set myself a goal to Buy Cyberpunk 2077 with Steam funny money (no cash added) before it's released. If it doesn't happen, I'll buy it on GOG instead.
  15. Necrius

Yeah. Clown Doge in Clown World.

Yeah. Clown Doge in Clown World.
  16. Necrius

TCF such "progressiveness", much "woke", wow.

TCF such "progressiveness", much "woke", wow.
  17. Necrius

Do you enjoy giving/reading negative feedback?

I usually trust negative feedback more - it's less biased and more likely to be true.
  18. Necrius

AlphaEspeon’s AMA!

What kinds secrets in games do you prefer - "hard to find" or "hard to reach"?
  19. Necrius

Hurry up with 1.4, or Terraria will lose its "hours played" leadership here.

Hurry up with 1.4, or Terraria will lose its "hours played" leadership here.
Back
Top Bottom