Search results for query: *

1. Rough Draft

Terraria State of the Game - August 2021

I just wish our great modding community luck getting caught up with 1.4! I know a lot of the rebalancing doesn't really matter for calameme since it totally overrides vanilla balance anyways, but things like Fargos and Thorium, and less content-heavy mods might have a lot to account for. Good...
  2. Rough Draft

Terraria State of the Game - August 2021

Heckin 1.4 tmodloader alpha HYPE. I can't survive without block swap but I ALSO can't survive without magic storage. I realize it's still a ways out, but progress is pogress!
  3. Rough Draft

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Nm I no longer care about the moon lord stuff. Can play how want, this is good and yes.
  4. Rough Draft

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you here. I'm someone who honestly enjoys a good item farm, setting up afk farms and having them work is one of my favorite aspects of the game. So getting the rod of discord isn't really an issue for me. But the pacing of the moon lord fight has always...
  5. Rough Draft

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

As a kingdom hearts fan, delays are something I salt my food with. As an elder scrolls fan, the fact that the delay between releases is less than 5 years is a treat And as a pokemon fan, I certainly know how much it hurts a game's potential to rush it out for christmas.
  6. Rough Draft

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Unusual request: I wanna see the release date when it's announced, but don't want to see actual spoilers. Seeing as how they're literally spoilers, would it be possible to use the spoiler tag for them when making these threads?
  7. Rough Draft

Hello, siv!

Hello, siv!
  8. Rough Draft

help, I seem to have developed a chronic case of cute.

help, I seem to have developed a chronic case of cute.
  9. Rough Draft

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/player-suggestions.13/

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/player-suggestions.13/
  10. Rough Draft

Sometimes you just have to work on it, even if the work you put out is bad, until you're in flow...

Sometimes you just have to work on it, even if the work you put out is bad, until you're in flow and can go back and fix the bad stuff.
  11. Rough Draft

PC Journey's End (Doors)

I enjoy that the game gives me the tools to automate stuff like that for myself if I want to, and I like upgrading my base with more convenient technology as it becomes available, but this is a minor change I wouldn't be opposed to. Only issue I'd have with it is that leaves no option to NOT...
  12. Rough Draft

Befriend gryphons?

Befriend gryphons?
  13. Rough Draft

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

New, beautiful female bullet hell boss. All hail the moon lady, moon Lord's big sister who comes to 'have a word' after you beat up her kid brother.
  14. Rough Draft

Ultimate terraria setup: download bluestacks, buy the android version on it, and then play...

Ultimate terraria setup: download bluestacks, buy the android version on it, and then play terraria mobile with a console controller on PC.
  15. Rough Draft

What an open-ended question! Any particular brand of bull:red:, or just 'existing sucks...

What an open-ended question! Any particular brand of bull:red:, or just 'existing sucks sometimes' bull:red:? personally, I'm sick of some work bull:red:, but the other aspects of my life are relatively low-bull:red:, so it's ok overall. Hope your bull:red: gets better soon!
  16. Rough Draft

You can't delete our love!

You can't delete our love!
  17. Rough Draft

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

already own terraria on two consoles and PC. A little tempted to get it on switch anyways.
  18. Rough Draft

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Absolutely nobody is mentioning the giant crumbling moon icon in the upper right of the player's inventory during the desert bit, and it's driving me batty. What IS that?
  19. Rough Draft

owo what's thiiiis?

owo what's thiiiis?
  20. Rough Draft

Looking forward to cheesing bosses in master mode for the exclusive items. Expert already has...

Looking forward to cheesing bosses in master mode for the exclusive items. Expert already has me at my actual skill limit.
Back
Top Bottom