• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. GoldenArrow

Cross-Platform Digimon Rumble Arena 2

DIGIMON RUMBLE ARENA 2 Digimon Rumble Arena 2 is a fighting game released in 2004 for the PS2 , the Gamecube and the XBOX (original) , it is similar to Super Smash Brothers but with Digimon instead . Now this game has a bunch of different mechanics that make it unique and not identical to...
  2. GoldenArrow

Spikier balls - Throwing weapon

SPIKIER BALLS I think we need more throwing weapons , so here is an idea about a throwing weapon . It is an early hardmode weapon sold by the goblin tinkerer after the wall of flesh has been defeated , it is an upgrade to classic spiky balls . They behave in a very similar way to spiky balls ...
  3. GoldenArrow

Describe a video game in as few words as you can .

Well, you got to describe any video game in as few words as you can , a few examples : Disney Infinity : Disney's Gmod. Gmod : Random objects together!! Minecraft : Your cubes , use them to craft or break stuff The Forest : Grab an axe , kill the evil mutants ! Spore : Create a creature ...
  4. GoldenArrow

Short Story That Guide ...

THAT GUIDE - A RAGE STORY I remember that one day , the first of many , the day I invited a friend of mine to play some co-op terraria on the ps3 , at the time I was not very experienced with this game , we made a new world and new characters , I started making a terrible "house" while my...
  5. GoldenArrow

Black Hole Grenade

THE BLACK HOLE GRENADE A Black hole grenade would be a thrown weapon , it could be dropped by: Martian walkers quantity :2-3 , 50% Ray gunners , quantity :1 , 25% Martian drones , quantity :1-2 , 25% Martian officers , quantity 1-3 , 50% Gigazappers , quantity 1-2 , 50% Martian saucers ...
  6. GoldenArrow

Super Paper Mario

SUPER PAPER MARIO Yes , that game , the game that is always criticized for not being a turn-based RPG like its older brothers , the game that is one of the best games (in my opinion) of the mario series up to date (still not my favorite) , recently I plugged in my wii and played this great...
  7. GoldenArrow

Contact lenses- A way to change eye color

CONTACT LENSES Yes , i know there are other threads about contact lenses , as i see this one is different ! The contact lenses could be used to change your character's eye color , they could be placed in a special new slot . This could be a crafting recipe (for example) : 2 lenses black dye...
  8. GoldenArrow

Story The past of the Lihzahrds

CHAPTER 1 The story begins with 4 adventurers : Steve , Scott , Kyle and Ryan . Steve Steve is a brave warrior , he uses a Fiery Greatsword as a main weapon and wears a molten armor. He also carries everywhere his dark lance and his Sunfury . Scott Scott is skilled at aiming , he has chosen...
  9. GoldenArrow

Venomous Magic Dagger

THE VENOMOUS MAGIC DAGGER The throwing knife can be upgraded to poisoned knife , so why not ? The Venomous magic dagger could have these stats : 41 damage (magic) 4 knockback Mana : 7 Critical chance : 6% Use time : 8 Velocity : 13 Tooltip : A magical venomous returning dagger Sell price : 8...
  10. GoldenArrow

A KOOPA CLOWN MOUNT !

THE KOOPA CLOWN MOUNT Yes , I mean the super mario koopa clown car !! Terraria is coming to nintendo ( it has been released !! ) , so why not one more nintendo reference ? This thing could be something like the UFO mount , infinite flight time (or maybe not) ! It could do the sound that...
  11. GoldenArrow

A New class - Monster tamer

THE MONSTER TAMER The Monster tamer (or just tamer) could be a class that will allow you to take control of the monsters using mana per second ! The items that will be used for taming monsters could be called taming staff (s) . Each staff will be able to take control of some monsters and each...
  12. GoldenArrow

Super Mario bros. 3

SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 This thread is for the good old Super Mario Bros 3 for the nes , snes , gba. I just wanted to make a thread about this game. It is so close to my heart . This is definitely my favorite of the 2d super mario platformers , each world is unique with a soundtrack that...
  13. GoldenArrow

Console Are Ocram weapons too weak ?

OCRAM WEAPONS NEED IMPROVEMENTS Well by saying ocram weapons I mean the weapons you make from Ocram's drops (tizona , tonbogiri and vulcan repeater ), they are not that useful (maybe the repeater is useful). Should they take small improvements ? Ocram is expensive to summon and remember Ocram...
  14. GoldenArrow

1.3 weapons too op ?

Dear Re-Logic, I think you should weaken A BIT some of the 1.3 weapons cause they are too good and they make pvp like 2 seconds long ! For example the terrarian kills a fully armored player extremely fast !! (You rush at someone and then he is dead !) Anyways the decision is yours, but i ask the...
  15. GoldenArrow

Who wants his/her picture to be thug lifed?

Just post a picture and I will turn it into a poorly edited thug life picture using a mobile app . These things take a couple of minutes to make so , do not expect anything extremely good , also please be patient. ;) All it takes for me to start working is really just inspiration and...
  16. GoldenArrow

PS3 Do you need help ?

I can help you with bosses and whatever you want, just ask
  17. GoldenArrow

PS3 Who wants to play?

Who wants to play with me terraria on the ps3 ? my id is : GoldenArrowGR
Top Bottom