3. Doylee

If there was an emblem I'd try.

If there was an emblem I'd try.
  4. Doylee

I can't keep up with these ninja skills no matter how fast I think I am

I can't keep up with these ninja skills no matter how fast I think I am
  5. Doylee

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

I had the pleasure of knowing Leinfors for a long time. He had a passion for this game that nobody could rival, and an amazing strive to make it better for all of us. He was a man who only gave to others. I'm so incredibly hurt by his passing. The world is a little darker now. You couldn't...
  6. Doylee

Happy birthday dude, enjoy all the cake and gifts coming your way :)

Happy birthday dude, enjoy all the cake and gifts coming your way :)
  7. Doylee

I finally got my hands on a new computer after 10 years. R.I.P ye old faithful but I definitely...

I finally got my hands on a new computer after 10 years. R.I.P ye old faithful but I definitely needed an upgrade
  8. Doylee

Hah, I love the steampunkish aesthetic.

Hah, I love the steampunkish aesthetic.
  9. Doylee

New Kingdom Hearts is looking pretty awesome.

New Kingdom Hearts is looking pretty awesome.
  10. Doylee

For me it's Celebration MK2. Probably a good thing though because I'd definitely Cluster Rocket...

For me it's Celebration MK2. Probably a good thing though because I'd definitely Cluster Rocket II my entire world on accident.
  11. Doylee

"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer by the stars..." At least I think...

"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer by the stars..." At least I think that's how you catch that owl :p
  12. Doylee

Got my first tattoo about a month ago. Really happy with how it turned out.

Got my first tattoo about a month ago. Really happy with how it turned out.
  13. Doylee

Console Is this normal?

Obsidian Armor was made into a Summoner set in 1.4.1, Console is in 1.4.0.5. I just checked on Xbox and it does have defense stat numbers, but no stat bonuses.
  14. Doylee

Working as Designed [Xbox One] Wormhole potions not allowing anyone to teleport to each other (Online Multiplayer)

I just tried this a moment ago. It does work, just differently. You will need to be on the same team as the same person you're teleporting to, and utilize the menu on your right detailing players in the game. If you have a wormhole, it will give you an option to teleport to them.
  15. Doylee

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

I gave it a shot a second ago, works for me now :)
  16. Doylee

If you didn't get in instantly, you're not going to get in on that screen unfortunately is how...

If you didn't get in instantly, you're not going to get in on that screen unfortunately is how this bug is shaping.
  17. Doylee

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

Hey guys, All topics in relation to this bug are being appropriated to this thread at this time. No ETA on a fix quite yet.
  18. Doylee

Never ever again.

Never ever again.
  19. Doylee

Oops

Oops
  20. Doylee

Xbox One What Ranger Armour is good for me?

Depends if you value time and resources available. Chlorophyte armor gives larger bonuses than Hallowed but it's pretty expensive to get enough for a set. You could take on Plantera with a Hallowed Set and then upgrade to Shroomite afterwards before you decide to use all the hard earned...
Back
Top Bottom