• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results for query: Wave Bank

1. reggren

Other Art Building a Library of Images for Everyone

Dude, these are flippin' amazing! Probably going to make a Terraria wave bank with the music on there.
  2. M

Wavebank UNDERTALE Wave Bank (1.3.3)

Finally, a wave bank that uses "Undertale"!
  3. suicidingprinny

Wavebank Persona 3/4/5/Q Mix

...make SURE you back up your currant wavebank file before replacing it To install take the file downloaded and make sure it is named Wave Bank.xwb, then replace the file already named that in your terraria folder. Fair warning this post may be a bit messy as I am new to posting as well...
  4. suicidingprinny

PC Creating a wavebank with windows 10

I have found what i am looking for and will post it here for anyone who sees this thread looking for answers. Tool - Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator
  5. FlyKip

Wavebank Persona 5 Wavebank

...there, enter the Content folder. You should have a Fonts folder, Images folder, Sounds folder, and a bunch of files. One of those should be Wave Bank.xwb - given you've never replaced it before in this version, this is the game's vanilla wavebank, and it's what you want to replace with the...
  6. darkblood159

Wavebank LEGEND OF ZELDA 2019 REMASTERED IN PROGRESS

Hello there folks, i am Darkblood159 and i am planning on remaking this OLD WaveBank that was posted 2015 of July. I Recently have started getting back into terraria and i remembered this wavebank and it was so amazing back in the day so that is what inspired me to remaster it but i am going to...
  7. GaviGuy

Wavebank Cave Story! (multiple versions inside)

I present to you my second released set of wave banks, this time featuring the wonderful game Cave Story. The mix of fast-paced and atmospheric music in the soundtrack makes for excellent Terraria material. I'm releasing multiple versions, as there are multiple soundtrack versions to this game...
  8. Terkaza

PC Pokémon BW Wave Bank

Straight to the point, I love pokémon BW and since I have ripped my OST CD I have now made a Terraria Custom Wave Bank with those musics. Obviously, I accept suggestions because I'll be honest there are some of them I'm not sure it was the best choice but the OST isn't infinite and I got pretty...
  9. Kragtast

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Hey, I've made my own personalized wave bank based off of the updated version by Jeffcole1, so it's functional with 1.3.4. Download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/64q5hn0xm0vld38/Wave Bank.xwb?dl=0, if you have any requests for changes i might give it a shot but no guarantees.
  10. Kragtast

i got it all figured out, i made a wavebank for this mod once a few years ago so i thought i'd give it a shot since my buddies got me back into the game
  11. Scooterboot9697

...might be special bait to summon Serris(?). Nothing else fishing related is planned, anyway. Can't tell if you want to know how to make Wave Banks, or what the tracklist for my Wave Bank was, or both. If you want a tracklist, this one should have updated links to songs. If you need a program...
  12. Baal Kobolt

Wavebank Touhou Wavebank

Hmmmm, i would like to do a Wave Bank, but my PC doesn't run the necessary program for it :( So, can anyone make a Wave Bank if i give the tracks? uwu
  13. Peshoh

PC Hi TCF!!!

Hello TCF! Can I ask you if you can pass me Wave Bank From Undertale?? Please!!!
  14. A

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

Hello, could you explain why in more details? I'm encountering problems with mod-specific music (playback is either silent or extremely stuttered; while vanilla music is played normally) and I hoped I could solve this issue by bundling mod music with the normal game music in a wavebank.
  15. trigger_segfault

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

The last time I checked, I believe I was able to get the game to accept a wave bank file larger than 250 MB. StarXStone's information that lists the limitation may be a bit outdated, but it is also very possible that this limitation is not present on Windows, but other operating systems.
  16. PlagueDoc

Is it okay to post a Terraria Wave Bank with copyrighted music?

Also, please don't "murder" me for the question, I'm making this question because I'm making a Wave Bank with metal music(Slayer and others like that, may be heavier or less heavy). I might process the audio files to make up for the quality of mp3s. Also I'm trying to avoid lyrics with extremely...
  17. Ryeun

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Here's my Hat in Time wave bank, just a edited version of MagicSlime57's wave bank to replace remixes with Seal the Deal and Nyakuza Metro OSTs, witch are both DLCs for aHiT 22. Ocean - Ship Shape - Seal the Deal 27. Eclipse - Collapsing Time Rift - Seal the Deal 29. Mushrooms - Nyakuza Manhole...
  18. badxnight77

hello i wanted to share my first wave bank with you on the dragon quest theme that i hope you...

hello i wanted to share my first wave bank with you on the dragon quest theme that i hope you will like it all
  19. TheTrueBrawler

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

...time gap. I would love it if Terraria Overhaul (and all Terraria mods in general) didn't force custom music onto you. They should use the wave bank file even if they modify what music plays when and give you the option to change it to whatever wave bank file the mod recommends. This would...
Top Bottom