• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. L

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

Aaesxaekqwe It's hard in mobile keyboard Lol Ijdufifikkym Lol that was supposed to be indigogollum Kirssams Meant to be kirasama Guzzlord I DIIDDDDD ITTTTTTTTTT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GUZZLORD
  2. L

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

19 Lelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelel Nvm 652 I didnt see the rest
  3. L

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

No I was just surprised it was a Nokia because I've only seen really old ones with just call capability And for me school doesnt start till the 3rd (I'm going into 7th grade) Of September
  4. L

Did you say Nokia? How rare is the coin gun?l
  5. L

Mobile Fishing Issues

Thx but I've looked at that page multiple times So I know the date
  6. L

Mobile Fishing Issues

I have tried both of your suggestions and nothing happened
  7. L

I have been playing terraria mobile since the beginning of the month every once in a while a glitch would happen where fallen stars would disappear out of my inventory but when I reblog they're there. I'm really excited for 1.3 because it will hopefully bring new items to the game to help me...
Top Bottom