• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. AlexTerrarian

Member-Run Contest Terraria give away .

Hello guys , my name is Alex and I decided to make kind of a "santa contest". I want to organise this xmas a terraria give away topic . If u want to win a terraria steam copy please just post on this topic a hand drawing of a festive terraria scene . The most festive one(s) will win a steam...
  2. AlexTerrarian

PS3 Looking for some items.

Hello guys , as th title say , I am looking for 2 items and that would be a snowman cannon and a RoD (Rod of Discord) and I am willing to trade many items , just give me a PM with what do you want for these 2 items and I might have it . (Please do not ask for pets , I am not colecting these)...
  3. AlexTerrarian

Blme the person above you .

@Omnir , you are finally saved from this curse . Anyway , here are the rules : Do not insult and you must give a reason for blaming . #blame @no one for being ... no one.
  4. AlexTerrarian

PS3 Chain gun

I want to sell an chain gun . I am mostly interested in an elf melter.
  5. AlexTerrarian

Resolved What ???

When I was building stuffs with some spikes , a wall generated in the middle , I made that build bigge then the walls started to be ome bigger and to move . Here iz a phoo with the wall also in a very old world , something glitched in a real and workable coin gun (I never checked the world since...
  6. AlexTerrarian

Anyone who is felling sorry for PixelPixel

Anyone who is felling sorry for @Pixel lost , fell free to post your buildings here . Feel free using mine for editing , example.
  7. AlexTerrarian

Summoners need some love too

Did you ever put the question : why the hell there aren't summoners in pre HM? I think the answers is yes so I comed out with an fresh idea. There should be a Serpent set and also a new and decent summoning staff. Serpent hood : Made by 15 silk and 15 serpent bone 3 defense , adds 1 bonus...
  8. AlexTerrarian

PS3 The axe

WTS the axe with legendary prefix , I would accept paladin hammer + ank shield (both) If you are interested add AlexROraul
  9. AlexTerrarian

truffle not spawn

I don't know what to do , here is my house and biome (the house is valid)
  10. AlexTerrarian

PS3 Chlorophyte

Selling Chlorophyte bars for money and staks of gold and plat. ---> 1 stack of C. means an half stack of gold/plat bars. Left in stock : 16 stacks .
  11. AlexTerrarian

PS3 WTS a stack of glowing mushroom

I want just 2 stacks of stone . Add AlexROraul with text stone.
  12. AlexTerrarian

PS3 WTB moon stone

I have to give sun stone , lots of plat. and any golem drops (including trophy)
  13. AlexTerrarian

After mirror spawn glitch :)

If you have a liquid such honey / preasure plate at your spawn point , and you use a magic mirror few titles from liquid and preasure plate will disappear . (Not tried with anything else)
  14. AlexTerrarian

Resolved Ok so ... Don't know what to say ...

Ok , so just one , verry simple question , I have a ps vita , and I can't find any players and that means I need to play with ps3 playrs , pice of cake (for now). Someone told me I can play with ps3 players but actually I cannot . Just why play a game if I don't have anyone to play with ? Any...
  15. AlexTerrarian

PS3 Got money

I need 3 broken hero swords I pay 500 plat. each and a tabi , I pay 1500 plat. Psn AlexROraul
  16. AlexTerrarian

PS3 I need a frost hydra staff

I have to give lots of platinum coins , dual hook , stalker launcher , eye of the golem and many I don't remember right now.
  17. AlexTerrarian

PS3 Want to trade a key mold

I already got a corruption key mold and this one is unecesary for me and I would like another one.
Top Bottom