• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. zenmai

a Happy new year

Wish you a good year Also ..... Congratulations on Top sellers & most simultaneous players:passionate:
  2. zenmai

A certain hero's house

3. zenmai

Distress

Let's be careful about the accident:confused:
  4. zenmai

PC Jungle house

The lower right room is a food storehouse Space next to the left is a kitchen (work bench is going to be a chopping board)
  5. zenmai

PC Small Observatory

He is reserach the moon and his moon lord
  6. zenmai

PC Pirate's Hideout

It is like a pirate's house The ship has not been destroyed by the PC:confused:
  7. zenmai

PC Striped pattern House

a Happy new year!:passionate: You want to enjoy the terraria also this year!
  8. zenmai

Beer mug

I can’t drink much
  9. zenmai

Fishing villa

The floor opens with the left end switch
  10. zenmai

Resolved Settings Help

help:confused: When a picked up the items it is to be placed from the lower right I want to go back to be placed from the upper left
  11. zenmai

Desert house

Oasis wanted to make from the previous
  12. zenmai

PC House (but not uninhabitable)

It is the appearance of the house:cool:
  13. zenmai

Do pickaxe will use which one eventually?

I'm using the Picksaw
  14. zenmai

PC Snowy field house

I want to place the food to table:cool:
  15. zenmai

PC escalator

I wanted to make a look at the conveyor
  16. zenmai

Gun manufacturing plant

Wall of cog want .....
  17. zenmai

this is dryad of the house

Dryad is the impression you are living in a tree
  18. zenmai

PC this is guide of the house

little dark......:cool:
  19. zenmai

food of terria

the terraria there is variety food You want to eat any ? I'd like to eat Pad Thai or Bacon Especially Bacon Pigron will care what the taste of the:naughty:
Top Bottom