• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. CorruptNight'sEdge

tModLoader Calamity Mod

No soy un experto en programación ni soy modder del juego; pero a lo que esto refiere es que el juego en sí, aunque tu computadora sea de una gama demasiado alta, el juego/la plataforma de tModLoader en sí no es tan perfecta para correr demasiados mods a la vez. El problema en esto no reside en...
  2. CorruptNight'sEdge

yes.

yes.
  3. CorruptNight'sEdge

or is it

or is it
  4. CorruptNight'sEdge

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Kind of... unnecesary? But, everytime i get to open my TmodLoader, my sound gets cut. I've replaced the wavebanks more than once, but it just doesn't want to display the sound.
  5. CorruptNight'sEdge

Wavebank Wave Bank - Undertale

Greetings, my friend! I've been following these Undertale wavebanks since they were made. (As anon, of course.), but i would please, PLEASE ask for a small request. It isn't that hard. 1. Night -- Waterfall 2. Eerie (Meteor, Blood Moon) -- Stronger Monsters 3. Overworld Day -- Dating Start! 4...
  6. CorruptNight'sEdge

Standalone Ulterraria: Reborn

Somebody might even try to destroy my existence, and it was obvious in the trailer, but.. Underworld. CHEST. OH MY ~:cry:I'm hyping even more for 1.1! I will be able to play this one, good!
  7. CorruptNight'sEdge

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

By npcs do you mean, well, town ones, or enemies? Anyways, i wonder if you're going to tell us how do we get them.
  8. CorruptNight'sEdge

I see. I could probably have myself reading the TMOD thread again.
  9. CorruptNight'sEdge

....Deactivate some mods, dude. It's probably because the system ran out of memory. TModloader is still new and doesn't support as A LOT OF mods like tAPI --- I'd love this mod to have new types of dyes, when they're supported, of course. Can i have?
  10. CorruptNight'sEdge

Standalone Ulterraria: Reborn

I'm hyping for 1.1 No, really. I didn't get the chance to play this on my 1.3.0.4 copy, and that makes me sad. I'll be waiting!
  11. CorruptNight'sEdge

This is the TModloader Tremor. I don't think they can help you... --- Looking forward to the new update!
  12. CorruptNight'sEdge

About the Jungle Mimic... I hope this mod makes it spawnable in later versions of tmodloader. Probably the same way the other mimics are spawned. But with a different way of making a (Jungle?) key.
  13. CorruptNight'sEdge

Doge boss maybe? We all know that a simply-crafted (i mean it in-game terms.) mask isn't just a normal mask.
  14. CorruptNight'sEdge

tModLoader EldAccessories

Please do so! I've installed both separately in last version, and i sometimes disabled QOL or this mod. Mostly for my lag issues. But, please do so so i can enjoy this mod separately from QOL! - I love this mod. No, really.
  15. CorruptNight'sEdge

All i can say is that this mod is perfect! I didn't play with mods on 1.2+, so i don't know the older mod... But, this. this is perfect the way it is by now. I'll be waiting for any updates!
Top Bottom