• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Drarky

Pyramids and Flying Carpet

Ok, so the Pyramids are a random (!) structure that can appear in the creation of the world, they are nothing spectacular and their loot, while cool, is nothing exceptional (Vanity or a Double Jump) except one... The Flying Carpet. The Flying Carpet is probably one of the most useful...
  2. Drarky

Thrower Class: Reforged Shuriken

So, with the new class coming out I was very hyped because of the possibilities it had (THROWING STUFF). But sadly, on this update the class got the reverse-summoner problem (Early game items, but no gear for late), so I wanted to try out making some of the options for gear, and here it's the...
  3. Drarky

Lunatic Cultist Drops (Traditional Magic Set!)

So, there has been a lot of hype with the recent Moon Lord drops and the entire event by itself, but I feel like they forgot to add the elements from the Lunatic Cultist, which is basically the main reason to everything happening. One of the thing that I really liked about that boss fight, is...
Top Bottom