Search results for query: *

1. Crazymonkeyz1

PC TeamTerraria 4 - Private 1.3.5 Playthrough Server Signups

Hours: Something around 600 (I have two accts) Age: Older than 15.99 younger than 17.01 I wanna play because I heard that if I do I get free diamonds on Minecraft (also for fun) Davy Hookcutter would likely be my name of course. Probably rocket ranger...
  2. Crazymonkeyz1

Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

Anybody hear anything about TOW? Possible release dares? A spoiler released in December (Or even January)? Anything? I'm looking for anything to be hyped about but I'm kind of coming out empty.
  3. Crazymonkeyz1

What do you have in your social slots?

Un-dyed jungle rose with whatever rare attire I find.
  4. Crazymonkeyz1

PC TeamTerraria 3- A Private 1.3.2 Multiplayer Server (Signups)

He lived in my house and was the true deity.
  5. Crazymonkeyz1

PC TeamTerraria 3- A Private 1.3.2 Multiplayer Server (Signups)

Hours: 600 maybe, it's split between two accounts. Age: I forgot. Why I want to join: To build a super awesome temple dedicated to Wilbur. Name: Not sure. I'll decide on the spot Class: Going to try summoner. Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255776713/ Other: Does stealing...
  6. Crazymonkeyz1

Need some help choosing class

What you said in the first paragraph and the first half of the second is far from true. I'm experienced in using ranged weapons and armor, so I know what to use, when to use it, and how to take down bosses. You can easily go through the game just using ranged weapons and armor. Example: Daedalus...
  7. Crazymonkeyz1

Need some help choosing class

Although yes class restricts your gameplay, if you're in Expert then you need it. You can't wear hallowed melee set and expect to be super useful with ranged and magic weapons. Usually I just carry a melee, then a bunch of weapons of whatever class I'm going. If I have it, I'll usually grab a...
  8. Crazymonkeyz1

PC Buying Help

I'll help for free :) Just add me on Steam (Rusty Shackleford) then I'll join you when you're playing or when you're ready.
  9. Crazymonkeyz1

PC TeamTerraria 2 - A Private 1.3.1 Multiplayer Server (Signups)

Hours: 540-ish (50 are in 1.3) Age: 15 Why I Want to Join: I want to join because I want people to play with. None of my friends still paly Terraria because they're bored of it (and I'm getting bored of solo) so I wish to join a small closed group! Name will be Rusty Shackleford Class: I...
  10. Crazymonkeyz1

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

But... that's two days before Overwatch...
  11. Crazymonkeyz1

Is it too late to start a Terraria youtube channel?

If you do, you should do a weird type of playthrough to get people interested.
  12. Crazymonkeyz1

1.3.1 Release?

Any idea when 1.3.1 is going to be released? I've heard it's "just around the corner", but that was about a month ago so idk. This month maybe? (please?)
  13. Crazymonkeyz1

What's Your Favourite Weapons Against Mechanical Bosses?

In expert mode: Daedalus Stormbow w/ holy arrows. Destroyer gets shredded. I use a mix of megashark/DS for the Twins, using holy arrows and crystal bullets. In Normal mode post destroyer: Mushroom spear for destroyer. Eats him up. megashark for twins and skele prime w/ crystal bullets.
  14. Crazymonkeyz1

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

When it's released on Steam, will it be early access? Or will it be a full game? Also, will it have really big updates like Terraria? OR will they be smaller and more often?
  15. Crazymonkeyz1

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

This is just an assumption, but I'm thinking that it'll be released this summer. I think that becuase they thought that it would be completed in 2015, so unless they're very behind, it's likely that the game will be completed in around four months.
  16. Crazymonkeyz1

Your easiest boss?

For how far it is in the game, I have to say the Golem. You can sit still with any ranged weapon and take his hands out and then take him out no problem. All you have to do is keep moving once you get the arms down.
  17. Crazymonkeyz1

Duke Fishron Help

If you can, I suggest you get the UFO mount. The infinite flight helps a lot. Edit: You can replace the hermes boots with something else. They won't help much.
  18. Crazymonkeyz1

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

I really like this idea! Everything seems balanced and thought out. Except I feel that the sprite needs to look more metallic on the guts for the second wave. If this is made into a mod I would gladly try to start installing it!
  19. Crazymonkeyz1

PC WTB: Strange plants

Meaning will I buy one for one plat? IF so, then yes.
  20. Crazymonkeyz1

PC WTB: Strange plants

I wasn't sure what plants fell under, so I just left it blank. I'm trading MOST items in the game for strange plants. Some items I don't have for trade are The Axe, Slime Staff, and a Rod of Discord. So if you have plants and you want different items send me a friend request on steam (btvisc) so...
Back
Top Bottom