Search results for query: *

1. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Daily meme #542 [ATTACH]

Daily meme #542
  2. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Absorb The Non-Issue

You sneeze several times due to some passing allergen particles in the air, causing you to accidentally draw a very ugly horse. You find it funny, so you decide to keep it. Somehow an art critic finds out about it, and declares it a masterpiece of modern art! Crowds of people show up at your...
  3. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Google Picture war!

4. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

my ama (last one was in wrong section)

Have you ever been in a firefighter station?
  5. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Absorb The Non-Issue

Your pickaxe handle isn't strong enough, so the head breaks off on the first swing and flies backwards, hitting me hard in the head. The price of tea in China increases minimally.
  6. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Absorb The Non-Issue

While petting me, you are distracted, and don't notice the large meteor that crushes us both. I crawl out of the meteorite unharmed, and give you a Cup of Lifenoodles.
  7. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Squash may, jump vision, will not acquire a glasshouse watercraft.
  8. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Absorb The Non-Issue

You encounter Yggdrasil, and Ratatoskr mind controls you to jump off a cliff. I give you a weighted d20.
  9. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Official Let's hear your forum improvements!

Why is everyone so sad? The emote was fixed!
  10. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Absorb The Non-Issue

While updating your signature, you injure your wrist from moving it the wrong way, and have to go to the doctor. The doctor fixes it right up, but he at some point makes a passing comment that could be taken as rude. At home, it pops into your head, and you can't stop thinking about it, and you...
  11. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Absorb The Non-Issue

I'm on a multiplayer server with you, and the sudden appearance of King Slime startles me, causing me to drop my device on the land mine in front of me in a field I'm sitting in. I pull a tissue out of a tissue box.
  12. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Absorb The Non-Issue

It interferes with my nasal rinse, contaminating the saline solution and causing me to die from brain-eating amoebas. I build up a charge of static electricity by rubbing a balloon back and forth on my fur.
  13. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Daily meme #541 [ATTACH]

Daily meme #541
  14. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Given that the number originally multiplied with to get 10 stayed constant: 766 (if it couldn't add 1 after multiplying for the final time during the 30 seconds) 767 (if it was able to add 1 after multiplying for the final time during the 30 seconds) Given that the number originally multiplied...
  15. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Coughing hurts

Coughing hurts
  16. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Heya, I'm Kirbeden!

Welcome, fellow Kirby fan!
  17. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Daily meme #540 [ATTACH]

Daily meme #540
  18. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Google Picture war!

19. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️