• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. BarryTheGuy

tModLoader Nihilism - Empties the game

I have tested the update and it works great. I have done /nih-defaults-set after every config change and then /nih-defaults-reset, which has properly blacklisted the items in the config. Thank you for taking your time to resolve the problem. I will let you know if there is any other issue.
  2. BarryTheGuy

Any word on a possible fix, or the progress of it?
  3. BarryTheGuy

I have done some more things. The problem appears to be that the true default (what you get from resetting configs to their initial state, the one with the lack of equipment) seems to overwrite anything and everything with no way to disable it. Things I have done: - Reset to true default, added...
  4. BarryTheGuy

Reinstalling did not fix anything, it was attempted.
  5. BarryTheGuy

Hello. I have run into a few problems while setting up nihilism. - Before the update, nihilism did not work at all and no matter what I did it still set the blacklist to the default (including copper coins). - After the update, nihilism allows custom blacklists but still won't get rid of the...
Top Bottom