• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Sm1l@mYm@eT

tModLoader [Calamity] Rogue Improvements

I have not done much with calamity rogue class at all so I don't know if this is any good, though once I do some more calamity thing then I'll know. If the changes look good once I have done a bit more rogue stuff, I will download this.
  2. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Design The Dungeon

Floor 886 is a dark void of pure nothingness. The only thing is you and a strangely massive eye of cthulhu.
  3. Sm1l@mYm@eT

tModLoader (WIP) SGAmod

I have looked up both SGAmod and the thing you suggested for me to type, caliburn. Though I can't find it. Do I need the newest version of Tmodloader for this? New update looks good though. I'm also sorry that basically all of your spriters are gone, but at least your finding a way to get some...
  4. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Sprites Rod of Discord revamp.

I need those mods as soon as they are out.
  5. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Yeah, when is that mod going to be public if it isn't already? I also think that having some of your other suggestions in there would be good if they arent already in.
  6. Sm1l@mYm@eT

I am saying this in preference over the original idea, though I support the new idea just as much. I really like this, though I recommend that the broken rod could just give you a much smaller teleport radius and change the chaos state debuff length to 10-12 seconds. This would make it a much...
  7. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Ok, I will use that info. Though, is there any way to fix the problem with me accidentally opening up the file with gimp? I can't get this in if that problem stays.
  8. Sm1l@mYm@eT

WIP Revamping Pre-hardmode Ore armour.

I don't know if the set bonuses are enough to give the other set 4 bonus defense and I think 2-3 would be slightly more balanced. I think that the move speed buff on silver is pretty good though the crit chance really isn't enough for gold in my opinion. Also,the defense might be a bit high...
  9. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Sprites Adding and balancing the Mechanical soul recipes.

I believe that the flamethrower should keep some lead bars in it, as I believe that the purpose of having them in is that they want some uses for early ores after you exit pre-hardmode. I find that to be smart and wish they did it more. Also,the sprite appears to be made out of iron/lead and not...
  10. Sm1l@mYm@eT

What is the absolute bane of your existence in Terraria?

Expert Eoc. The fact that my game is bugged and locked into smart cursor. And worst of all, trying to get good reforges on my things.
  11. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Will getting a fresh install delete all of my worlds and things?
  12. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I want to install the new version. How do I do this? Also, I have installed a few mods but for some odd reason they don't show up in my mod list. These include multiple mods by hamstar to be specific.
  13. Sm1l@mYm@eT

I have some questions: I've read instructions and watched a video on this, I can't figure out how to do this. Any ideas for installment? Also, I opened my file with gimp on accident, and It only opened to gimp. I delete and reinstall the file but it still goes to gimp. Any ideas to help with that?
  14. Sm1l@mYm@eT

tModLoader (WIP) SGAmod

Well, I'm really happy you did come back to finish it! Quick question: What is the name on the mod browser? I can't find it by typing SGAmod.
  15. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Anyone mind trying to answer my questions at all?
  16. Sm1l@mYm@eT

tModLoader (WIP) SGAmod

I am downloading this right now! I would have done it a while ago, but I've been off terraria for a long time and had no idea about the release!
  17. Sm1l@mYm@eT

I just started back onto terraria, been off for like almost a year lets say.

I just started back onto terraria, been off for like almost a year lets say.
  18. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Uhh, I have two questions. One: I am reading the directions and even watched a video from fury forged on this, and I can't get 64 bit on terraria. I have a 64 bit PC. Two: I accidentally opened this file with gimp, meaning it only opened with gimp when I tried to use it for things, and it...
Top Bottom