• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. The__Bird

Aaaaand Plantera

Aaaaand Plantera
  2. The__Bird

Oh look at that about a year later Spazmatism 'earned' as well ez game

Oh look at that about a year later Spazmatism 'earned' as well ez game
  3. The__Bird

About time I "earned" skeletron prime lol

About time I "earned" skeletron prime lol
  4. The__Bird

PC Eye of Cthulhu random eye color

Not sure. Ill think about it
  5. The__Bird

How well-known is the person above you?

idk 2/10 I wonder what i'll get :pumpking:
  6. The__Bird

Sprites The River (Alternate Underworld)

Amazing. Amazing sprites, amazing replacement, amazing boss, amazing sprites, amazing amaze. 1.3.2 confirmed?
  7. The__Bird

PC Final Boss Idea (Spoilers)

Its been stated that Cthulhu is actually his brother. Btw its spelled Cthulhu
  8. The__Bird

Gender Race

862 hype :3
  9. The__Bird

No equipment slot for wings?

Recently I've been trying out a new melee build, and I wanted to add another accessory, but I didn't know what to take out, so I took out my wings, because cosmic car keys. Its actually made a big difference without my wings even with my op infinite flying mount, and I can see why wings having...
  10. The__Bird

WIP Martian Madness summoning item

Because if not, the universe would explode
  11. The__Bird

PC Terraria 1.3.0.8: Can Mac & Linux Come Out & Play?

i agree with this ty devs for taking the time to port this game over
  12. The__Bird

The neverending battle

Influx weaver is obviously better. u get shrekt
  13. The__Bird

Toughest mechanical boss you have ever fought!

I have no idea why people think skeletron prime is the toughest, he went down easily for me. The destroyer was a little tougher, but not really a problem with the nimbus rod. The twins however, make me want to just cry. Even spazmatism stays JUST out of reach of my yoyo (should probably get the...
  14. The__Bird

I wish. It's a me! made it

I wish. It's a me! made it
  15. The__Bird

What just happened to the Star Cells?

No offence, but those look pretty fake
Top Bottom