• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. S

hello all terraria forum people!

sorry i'm late, i was switching device and notifications are not on yet. but thanks for the welcome and also sure, you can call me solar
  2. S

i have now made it a tradition to say thanks for the welcome everytime someone replies to this, so... Thanks for the welcome!
  3. S

thanks for the welcome aswell!
  4. S

thanks for the welcome!
  5. S

Oh hello there

this dragon is not random or out of place at all! :)
  6. S

hello i am solar pig and this is my introduction thread, for information about me... i don't have much to say other than the fact that i play video games a lot for how i got the name "solar pig" i have a bit of information, i like pigs and often use the terraria melee class, so i thought about...
  7. S

Humorous Curries! The things that keep life on Earth going!

i never knew lizahrds liked curry (🍛) i guess i just never saw any in the temple or thought about lizarhd food preferences. i will take this new information and use it to......... actually i have no idea how i can use this, but maybe i can find some good way to use it
  8. S

Mobile frequent crash

i forgot a lot of this information, but from memory the graphics were set to the default they were at when i first opened the game, and i don't remember the world size but it was most likely either small or medium (i think i just chose small because i knew it wouldn't be any smaller than my old...
  9. S

Mobile cultist missing (suspected cause: game crash)

here's the story where i found this bug: i decided to build an arena so i could finally fight the moonlord, then i went over to the dungeon to fight the cultist and pillars but the cultists and the floating moonlord emblem thing were all just not there, so i tried to think of why that would be...
  10. S

Mobile frequent crash

game crashes with "terraria has stopped" message often, usually when quitting world after 100% saving data but also sometimes just randomly while playing, after a crash player data is saved but all world data since opening that world is completely removed, even map data saves (I know because i...
  11. S

Mobile What hard to obtain items do you have?

my rarest item is called a ""!
  12. S

Ask a Derpling anything.

oh, ok
  13. S

Ask a Derpling anything.

why do the derplings attack players?
Top Bottom