• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. McFlurry_Chan

AMA

I'm a 14 year old violin prodigy. I'm also an up and coming professional gamer. Ask me Anything
  2. McFlurry_Chan

Xbox One Want Cell Phone

I will buy Cell Phone for end game/ rare items
  3. McFlurry_Chan

Rate an orchestral piece

In the name Hiawatha - Honors Orchestra - YouTube
  4. McFlurry_Chan

Xbox One Started new mage playthrough.

I don't have any videos, but hopefully everyone can follow along. Day 1- I start off great with spelunking by getting a LAVA CHARM and Hermes boots. I got 6 npcs, and a magic hat from traveling merchant. Alongside, lead breastplate and copper boots for armor. My only weapon is a Sapphire Staff...
  5. McFlurry_Chan

PC New series ideas

I'm going to be starting a new let's play, so what should I do? Fisherman- Items aquired from fishing only Black Smith- Items crafted from bars only Expert modded Mercenary- All items that are modded. I don't really care- pretty self explanatory, just please try not to pick this one.
Top Bottom