• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. PhantomFrost

Mobile Need to learn the game?

Need to learn the game? Personnally, at first I found it hard to learn the new version of the mobile terraria, but I found a solution to acquire knowledge and skills to understand new things and most especially the controls (Due to the fact I played the old controls for over 2 years I...
  2. PhantomFrost

Mobile Hey there!

Hi, my name's Phantom! Very nice to meet you all! I'm here to introduce myself as your fellow terrarian. I like to play Terraria and complete the game fast but not in the form of a speed run. I am most likely to be found playing mobile but I do have the computer version. I've been playing the...
  3. PhantomFrost

Resolved [Mobile] Plantera Bug?

Is it a bug, is it a glitch? I've stocked a numerous amount of tries to make plantera bulbs spawn but the jungle just won't produce any. I am talking about the 1.3 version of the game. I've played since it's launch and still have not slept and I finally have reached Plantera! I already defeated...
Top Bottom