• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. C

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Hey you do what works, glad to be of help man. Saw the changes, awesome work love it! There's a few typos here and there but I'll make a list for them later, figure you could use a break. Gouda Job!
  2. C

These were the last ones I could find. Young Brewer: "Does my mom, <Brewer's name>, the coolest Brewer ever, doesn't she? She can brew the hardest potions with ease." FIX: "My mom, <Brewer's name>, is the coolest brewer ever isn't she? She can brew the hardest potions with ease." (tried to make...
  3. C

I've got a few more corrections that might help for potion text specifically. Invincibility Potion: "Prolongers invincibility time" Two potential fixes/changes could be: "Prolongs invincibility time" (fixes the word) or one a little more preferable, "Increases length of invincibility after...
  4. C

Much better! Thank you.
  5. C

Got the Young Brewer. Here's some of the fixes you could make for his dialogue. Young Brewer: "I sell some new potions for you." FIX: "I have new potions I can sell to you." Young Brewer: "I am trading potions which were done by my parents." FIX: "I'm trading potions which were made by my...
  6. C

Hi, I'm really enjoying the mod but I've noticed a couple English grammatical errors with the NPCS here are some of lines I've seen that could be made simpler, corrected, or made consistent. I'll put the example then the possible fix. Alchemist: "Can you please ask <Brewer's Name> to stop...
Top Bottom