• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Flor3nce2456

Creation Compendium #80

Hooray! It's back!
  2. Flor3nce2456

Are there any enemies I MUST defeat pre-hardmode for them to appear in the Bestiary, that I am...

Are there any enemies I MUST defeat pre-hardmode for them to appear in the Bestiary, that I am locked out of once Hardmode starts?
  3. Flor3nce2456

Just saw @Fury 's latest Video featuring them, @Khaios and a couple others. It answers a...

Just saw @Fury 's latest Video featuring them, @Khaios and a couple others. It answers a question I left on Red's profile a while ago: What happens when different people in Journey mode have different settings? Apparently with mob spawns, it's individual! I thought that would have been global...
  4. Flor3nce2456

Thank you! Have some 1.4 builds in the works, too!

Thank you! Have some 1.4 builds in the works, too!
  5. Flor3nce2456

Can anyone explain to me why you obtain Hellish Fire potted plants earlier than Regular Surface...

Can anyone explain to me why you obtain Hellish Fire potted plants earlier than Regular Surface potted plants? Also why is the hanging pot not craft-able? Why do you only get something so benignly purely decorative from obsidian crates?
  6. Flor3nce2456

Hello there! Catching up? How have you been? I feel like we used to know each other way back in...

Hello there! Catching up? How have you been? I feel like we used to know each other way back in the TO days.
  7. Flor3nce2456

Golf Worlds Journey Mode

Pictures?
  8. Flor3nce2456

PC The Golf Cart mount should be faster while driving on asphalt

I, too, would appreciate this.
  9. Flor3nce2456

Does anone know what happens when you defeat the WoF on the easter egg seed? The release date...

Does anone know what happens when you defeat the WoF on the easter egg seed? The release date one? Are 2 evil strips made or just one?
  10. Flor3nce2456

TIL You have to create an artificial alternate evil biome to finish the Bestiary. RIP me...

TIL You have to create an artificial alternate evil biome to finish the Bestiary. RIP me, shoulda' made a large world. Or used the easter egg seed, because apparently the game was tested on that or something, IDK.
  11. Flor3nce2456

A Few Minor Bugs I've Noticed so far

Hooray! Thank you so much!
  12. Flor3nce2456

A Few Minor Bugs I've Noticed so far

@Leinfors Version: 1.4.0.4 PC Win10 Single player Keyboard+Mouse A couple extremely minor bugs/inconsistencies I noticed a while back but completely forgot until recently about because they're literally that minor. Mentioning them here for completion's sake: A Plant in a flower pot indoors...
  13. Flor3nce2456

tModLoader (WIP) Tides of Aether

Ominously spooky!
  14. Flor3nce2456

TFW you finish @Khaios 's golf map but the golfer isn't selling anything new...

TFW you finish @Khaios 's golf map but the golfer isn't selling anything new...
  15. Flor3nce2456

This is an exaggeration, but using the Finch staff, I feel like this...

This is an exaggeration, but using the Finch staff, I feel like this: https://i.redd.it/923at1xll0151.jpg
  16. Flor3nce2456

When an afterthought Easter Egg seed provides a more engaging difficulty than an entire...

When an afterthought Easter Egg seed provides a more engaging difficulty than an entire difficulty mode, you know you have a problem. When common enemies are a bigger hindrance to progression than the bosses, you know you have a problem.
  17. Flor3nce2456

I'm not going to lie. I abhor the Calamity mod and every copycat that adds suggestive boss and...

I'm not going to lie. I abhor the Calamity mod and every copycat that adds suggestive boss and pet sprites and uber difficulty mode because I believe the Terraria experience is fully capable of functioning and being engaging to a wide and diverse audience without either of those two things. But...
  18. Flor3nce2456

Wow, Leviathan just killed master mode. I really felt like something was off with it, and their...

Wow, Leviathan just killed master mode. I really felt like something was off with it, and their perspective really makes it clear. CrabBar's comment is quite poignant, as well.
  19. Flor3nce2456

I still can't believe there is no living mahogany wall and living mahogany leaf wall....

I still can't believe there is no living mahogany wall and living mahogany leaf wall....
  20. Flor3nce2456

Standalone [1.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

I recall piggy bank contents not saving, is that working now? I may also have simply done something wrong, however.
Top Bottom