• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Kefke

[Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Covert (Anti-Contagion)

Well, the forum isn't as active as it used to be, I think, but mostly it's just that there's not a lot new to say.
  2. Kefke

Well, this topic has been around for ages. Occasionally, someone new stumbles onto it, but in general people have already seen it and said all they had to say.
  3. Kefke

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

Don't be a :red:. Discord is for discussion. Changelogs can ruddy well be posted to the forums if one isn't absolutely lazy.
  4. Kefke

I think you could argue that the Crimson does have a life theme. It's the cancerous form of life and growth gone out of control. Mutation and deformation. Life twisted into a mockery of itself without any regulating factor. Viewed in that way, an aggressively archaic environment, life purified...
  5. Kefke

tModLoader Antiaris

@solarmadness Angel 4 is correct. While you're in the vicinity of the Cursed Tower, you'll be affected by a debuff like that given during the Dungeon Defenders event that prevents removing blocks. It's not a glitch that you can't remove the stone, but the intended effect. It would perhaps be...
  6. Kefke

tModLoader MoreAccessories+ v2.0

I'm impressed I've never gotten one of those, with the kinds of worldgen I tend to run.
  7. Kefke

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Welcome back, Sam.
  8. Kefke

tModLoader Wildlife Mod

Yes. Yes they do.
  9. Kefke

tModLoader Antiaris

Gonna guess that the link wasn't set to never expire.
  10. Kefke

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Crazy idea, but I would personally find it funny if instead of it always being Nuba, whichever Lunarian you defeated first was the one to get kicked out. Same stuff, just different lines and appearance depending on which one.
  11. Kefke

tModLoader Various Weathers

Plenty possible. Alchemist NPC and Fargo's Mutant Mod both rely on the ability to detect if another mod is present or not. Antiaris has content that only shows up with Thorium, and a quest that you only get with Terraria Overhaul. That's just off the top of my head, but compatibility features...
  12. Kefke

Whoops! Guess I should have read through the whole thing. I have two more for Hardmode, though. Blight Storm (Something foul is in the air.): Unlike the ones in Morrowind, that bring disease, this would just be bad weather that temporarily allows Corruption/Crimson enemies to spawn everywhere...
  13. Kefke

It's not specific events. I've just noticed that I seem to get events more frequently overall. Which could be bad luck, or just a side effect of having more events to roll. Although, a possible "solution" if this even is a real issue could be to introduce some positive events as well. For...
  14. Kefke

This mod is awesome, but I've been noticing I don't get too many clear days. Also, as cool as it was fighting the goblin army during a thunderstorm (with hail?) is lighting supposed to pierce through the ground into caves?
  15. Kefke

tModLoader Antiaris

Been trying this again with other mods. I'm curious, though. Are the changes to the health system compatible with other mods that add additional ways to increase max health, such as GRealm, Calamity, Etc...?
  16. Kefke

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

I'm playing it right now...like, literally. As I type this I have it running.
  17. Kefke

tModLoader [1.3] ARPG Loot

Whooo...that's some brutal multipost! "Ignores damage under [number]." and "Damage taken cannot exceed [number]." mean exactly what they say. The first one means that if the damage an attack would do is under that a certain amount, you take no damage. The second one means that no matter how...
  18. Kefke

tModLoader Antiaris

Can confirm. Before my buddy and I stopped using this mod, we used this strategy to trivialize a number of difficult challenges. EDIT: As an aside, one of the things that originally led to me dropping this mod, aside from the unfinished state, was disappointment about how the blunderbuss...
  19. Kefke

tModLoader Picklock NPC

The cost is a hard question. On the one hand, by the time most players get to that point, they've got a good chance of already having 5 plat. Especially with modded games, it can be pretty easy to get that money. On the other hand, with the vanilla random drops, it's entirely possible (however...
  20. Kefke

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Pillars don't seem to stack on themselves. They require an adjacent surface to place, though the wall used to place them can be removed afterwards. I've been working around it, but it can be a bit of a pain.
Top Bottom