Search results for query: *

1. Sanana

The Last Post Wins!

Oh, how extra reasonable! It’s like being mad at your kid for having c a n c e r Because last I checked both are largely due to genetics, if not completely. I’m not a scientist tho. … Maybe I could say it’s like being mad that the grass is green.
  2. Sanana

The Last Post Wins!

Doesn’t mean you deserve it =p
  3. Sanana

The Last Post Wins!

Why yes, of course it’s perfectly normal and reasonable to expect your child to spontaneously develop telekinetic powers so they can just stop you from dropping the plate in the first place, why do you ask???
  4. Sanana

That moment when random moments in songs you like just play in your head.

That moment when random moments in songs you like just play in your head.
  5. Sanana

Xee went to clown college

Xee went to clown college
  6. Sanana

The Last Post Wins!

Oof Whoah
  7. Sanana

The Last Post Wins!

12:30PM?
  8. Sanana

IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

“…” “What happened to Nick, anyway?”
  9. Sanana

Ban the user above you!

banned because i do be better at dodging than you lmao
  10. Sanana

Ban the user above you!

Banned for not being gud enough at video gæmes
  11. Sanana

IC Solitarus

"..." "Hm..." "Cunning. Though I suppose you'd have to be if you can talk..." Aurora just scrutinises Trixy again, analysing them. "..." "Alright then. Your bark sounds good. For your sake, let's hope your bite can match." Aurora heads off to stop about 15 metres from the rest of the group in...
  12. Sanana

IC Solitarus

"Um..." Aurora takes a second to think. "...Ok. Big, four legged, brown thing with sharp teeth. The kind of thing similar in size to the deer we hunted and took down." Aurora gestures to the deer for demonstration. "Except with claws that can slice up Vell, and with a maw of sharp teeth big...
  13. Sanana

Oh? I didn't know its advertising was er. Subpar. Seen plenty of youtube ads on the thing; more...

Oh? I didn't know its advertising was er. Subpar. Seen plenty of youtube ads on the thing; more than Genshin. But er. I wouldn't know.
  14. Sanana

IC Solitarus

"For you, probably some vantage point like a tree." "..." Aurora stops, looking at Trixy properly. "Hold on. How do you intend to help maintain the perimeter if say, an Ursaring comes?"
  15. Sanana

... It's going to take. A :red:ton more than that to actually mean something.

... It's going to take. A :red:ton more than that to actually mean something.
  16. Sanana

... Thank you for the follow.

... Thank you for the follow.
  17. Sanana

IC Solitarus

(...) (The least you could do is suggest a timeskip or just have Crisis start chopping down trees.)
  18. Sanana

IC Solitarus

(Which goes into timeskip territory because a lot can happen in even an hour.) (I'm not even going to ask how they take even a single tree down.)
  19. Sanana

IC Solitarus

(...Ok, taking down half a dozen trees in a post, unaided, seems like a bit much now.)
  20. Sanana

IC Solitarus

"..." Aurora slows down a bit to let Trixy keep up. "Uh. No." "We're just watching. Pretty sure that'd require labour, which..." Aurora gesures to herself and Trixy's body. "...i believe neither of us are any good at."
Back
Top Bottom