Search results for query: *

1. MadeOfPixel

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Looking forward to it being updated for TML 0.11.7, thanks for your work, jopo!
  2. MadeOfPixel

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Well another mod would be fine too. I wasn't sure if I should request it as a new mod or even suggest it to tMod itself. And since HERO's mod is also about "Server Management", I thought I should try to ask here first. Thanks in advance for looking into it, I appreciate it.
  3. MadeOfPixel

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Would it be possible, to make a toggle for accepting/denying changes to all server mod configs? Having them open to everyone on a server, exposes it easily to risks and griefing. We shouldn't have to entirely rely on modders, to make their server mod configs locked. They could easily remove it...
  4. MadeOfPixel

tModLoader Server Sided Characters

Not sure if you read my Discord messages, so I will post here as well. ItemChecklist seems to cause an error with SSC all the time, when it is enabled on dedicated server.
  5. MadeOfPixel

tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

Well the issue appeared and disappeared when I enable/disable the mod. Maybe it's an issue with several other mods running at the same time.
  6. MadeOfPixel

tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

There's a compatibility issue with HERO's Mod + Server sided characters. Normally, there is a Freeze debuff applied to your character until you login. But with this mod turned on, the freeze debuff is completely gone and makes you able to play without logging in.
  7. MadeOfPixel

tModLoader Player Statistics (Project PvP) - See player PvP kills, deaths, latency, and game progress

Version 4.3.0, I haven't touched the debug stuff but i will post the settings here regardless. "DebugModeHelpersInfo": false, "DebugModeNetInfo": false, "DebugModeUnhandledExceptionLogging": true, "DebugModeDumpAlsoServer": false, "DebugModeResetCustomEntities": false...
  8. MadeOfPixel

tModLoader Player Statistics (Project PvP) - See player PvP kills, deaths, latency, and game progress

Found it, I tried to find it on my PC but seems like it only exists where the server is. Imma send it to you in a PM.
  9. MadeOfPixel

Sure! Is it different from the client and server log? As they don't contain any infos about it. In that case, where do I find it?
  10. MadeOfPixel

Dark Assassin's Server Sided Characters seems to be breaking for me when this mod is enabled. Not sure if I should report it here or to Dark-Assassin. The freeze player debuff before login is just disabled (normally you are frozen in place until you authenticate yourself) and I just got random...
  11. MadeOfPixel

tModLoader Server Sided Characters

What's wrong with them? They should be mostly working fine.
  12. MadeOfPixel

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Ayup, purposely didn't update so I could report back to you.
  13. MadeOfPixel

Might actually be related to mods/modded items, turned off everything except HERO's, extended and mod helpers and I had no fps issues, even with the char who had modded items, though the items were of course replaced with the placeholder. Edit: Just played around, enabling and disabling mods...
  14. MadeOfPixel

I just sent them to you in a private message, hope you received them. For other people wondering, I'm using 4 pages.
  15. MadeOfPixel

Updated Extensible and Mod Helpers, restarted Terraria, sadly still lagging a lot.
  16. MadeOfPixel

Not sure if this is possible, but a way to loot items when the selected inventory is full and others are still free? If that doesn't work due to Terraria's code, then maybe as an alternative move the last looted item to a different inventory page? So you will always have 1 slot left until all...
  17. MadeOfPixel

That's all good, I can wait a bit.
  18. MadeOfPixel

Updated the mod and restarted Terraria but issue still persists.
  19. MadeOfPixel

Can confirm the shared is working fine after last update, thanks for the fast fix. Another issue, after the 1.4.0 update, having a lot of items in your inventory and having the inventory open, is giving a huge hit to your FPS and causes freezes and stutters. Here as reference, should be easy to...
  20. MadeOfPixel

The last selected inventory page always has sharing disabled when you enter the game. The others stay active but the selected page always turns off for me.
Back
Top Bottom