Search results for query: *

1. Ender Rebel

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Haha Zillyhoo weapons on point ;;;;D
  2. Ender Rebel

Mobile the little awesome arena show your awesomeness thread

That makes up for it. I thought the mobs spawn in some area underground with traps.
  3. Ender Rebel

Mobile Mobile Terraria Fixes & Rebalancing Update Live in the next 24-48 Hours!

No wonder... I actually thought they were gonna secretly add the 1.2.4 stuff today... Hype for nothing...
  4. Ender Rebel

Mobile No root maps?

Sorry, I'm an IOS. :( But from what I know, in IOS a jailbreak is needed to access the file archives, so In your case I'm going with "Probably"
  5. Ender Rebel

Mobile I need robot hat help

I've never gotten a robot hat from a Piranha statue though... Is the drop limited to naturally spawned Piranhas only?
  6. Ender Rebel

Mobile Messing around with accessories

That simplicity thou:happy:
  7. Ender Rebel

Where do the mobs actually spawn?
  8. Ender Rebel

No traps/ AFK farm/ Semi-afk? if its no, then you are like really good
  9. Ender Rebel

Moar ways to farm bait efficiently??

Isn't that what I precisely highlited at the main post that isn't effective?
  10. Ender Rebel

They should add the celestial shell... Totally Terraria 1.3 lel If you want attack speed switch to Dragon armor with the Feral claws, fire gauntlet, and the rest I forgot. But I tried it for those Horseman's blade Pumpkin moon farms, it worked preeeety well. So what do you actually use the...
  11. Ender Rebel

But, only ~8 buggy, sluggy or grubby spawn at a time. So that kinda defeats the purpose. This sounds like an automated Mushroom farm in a sense.
  12. Ender Rebel

Mobile anyone having bunny issues?

Correction: Swimming in Lepus babies
  13. Ender Rebel

What are the platforms for in the 2nd pic? Also what walls were used? The walls look really great, idk how
  14. Ender Rebel

Lol u took a picture from the map. I cant see no :redmunch: of what ur arena looks like. Except the platforms.
  15. Ender Rebel

I spent about 2 hours in the jungle farming bait, and besides fishing, a stack of buggys sells for like 25 gold. Its insane, considering pre-hardmode, and also the flare farm efficiency. But I want it afk... Kinda like a money generator with more than 1 use. Also I don't have that much fishing...
  16. Ender Rebel

Mobile Terraria on iOS on sale right now

OOOooooohhh! Too bad I already have Terraria Mobile, and I can't check the price now in the IOS App store.
  17. Ender Rebel

Mobile What did you want for the next mobile update?

I'm just glad the housing menu's gonna get implemented.
  18. Ender Rebel

Mobile anyone having bunny issues?

And now we wait... for a blood moon...
  19. Ender Rebel

How does one AFK permanently while farming bait at a large rate? I have tried the flower boots and yoyo trick, but it isn't fully afk. The flare trick works quite efficiently, but I have to shoot flares every 10 minutes, making it not so afk. Golden bug net? The grass destruction rate is too...
  20. Ender Rebel

Mobile In what way are you cursed by RNG on Mobile?

I know...Been trying to get the Ice Skates for a looong time...
Back
Top Bottom