Search results for query: *

1. Natedoggy3751

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Is anyone else having a bug where your chracter is naked and doesnt show on map
  2. Natedoggy3751

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Hey none of you better try all nighters for this update get a good nights rest and be patient
  3. Natedoggy3751

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY WITHIN DAYS ITS BEEN ALMOST TWO WEEKS YOU MUST BE A PS PLAYER BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Sorry for going to hard just a little dificult to play other games knowing this is pending.
  4. Natedoggy3751

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

I feel you dude its been 1 week and about to be three days it took sony a week and a day proves we are hardly a priority
  5. Natedoggy3751

Guys if it doesnt come friday then we know itll be till after the holidays
  6. Natedoggy3751

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

I dont know about any of you guys but Ive benn waiting and checking the forums since it was first annouced in may 2015 its been over 2 years for us on console just finish it already !!! I dont care if It has bugs we suck it up and deal with it and you guys at pipeworks! Just release bug fixs...
  7. Natedoggy3751

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

The thread must live on until the update comes out
  8. Natedoggy3751

I know that they had to remake the whole coming from a pc prospective but it'd be nice if they would flat out give us a date and stop delaying the game it isnt going to be perfect they could work on it along the way so people would get what they want now and the stress would be relieved off of...
  9. Natedoggy3751

Time will tell but it does seem with their unensuring confidence that it will be continued to be delayed once again making it 6+ months of the releasing "soon"
  10. Natedoggy3751

Do you ever get the feeling that if you check the forums something that isnt about computer will pop up but when you check you get really frustrated and its only computer. I think they will probably release it on the last day or push it to the mid or last part of 4th quarter.
  11. Natedoggy3751

Really got my hopes up that we were finally gonna get it but its ok I guess Ive been checking every day since they annouced it was going to be on pc just one month left hopefully
Back
Top Bottom