Search results for query: *

1. LIL_J_HILL

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

dude, they aren't being paid for this first of all,and second of all stop acting like a spoiled toddler, some of us actually respect that the devs take so long to make this big update, so if they put a lot of delays to make it just about perfect just so we don't have to deal with a terribly...
  2. LIL_J_HILL

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

at least we know they are almost done with the torture of ppl complaining of something they are not being paid for taking a long time :sigh::D round of applause guys!
  3. LIL_J_HILL

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

I wonder....when 1.3 happens should I keep my quick weapon thing or should I change the arrows to the fast heal, mount, and stuff? only I will never know with the confusion of my small millipede brain :confused:
  4. LIL_J_HILL

speaking of crimson I'm excited for being able to choose if your world will have crimson or corruption (I'm really annoyed that corruption is more rare than crimson for me :sigh:)
  5. LIL_J_HILL

i told my friends they will get corrupted if they hack reds wings in.but they got mad and said:YOU ARE SUCH A NOOB GAWD GO BACK TO MINECRAFT (that actually happened and I blocked them:D)
  6. LIL_J_HILL

im really gonna miss my guinea pig when he/she leaves :( i hope he makes a comeback one day or the traveling merchant found him but will only give him back for moneys but,he's gonna bring his golden friend to keep me company:D
  7. LIL_J_HILL

you will be missed ocram #swordsoutforocram
  8. LIL_J_HILL

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

im not crazy YET;) ill try...might be possibly confusing but eh night guys,seeya later
  9. LIL_J_HILL

for a game made in 2008,i still think it was cool for its time especially the creature creation thing but people have their opinions :happy: wait...why am i now talking about another game in terraria forums??:confused: no logic!
  10. LIL_J_HILL

spore had several delays and it was great,(i think people dont know that yet)so if this update had only a few then it will be great too if you are inpatient or mad or anything about the delays,i suggest that you just play it on computer and plug your playstation,or xbox controller into the...
  11. LIL_J_HILL

NOOOO I MISSED THE STREAM :eek:;(;( im actually that sad too well,maybe next friday:sigh:
  12. LIL_J_HILL

when i was on ps4 i went to the store,typed in terraria (i dunno why) and i found out there are 2 games called terraria on the screen if anyone knows about this plz tell me im really confused:sigh:
  13. LIL_J_HILL

wow, they are working really hard if its coming out in a few weeks.That's the reason why they inspired me to start coding :3:dryadgrin:
  14. LIL_J_HILL

yaay! we get the gun! now time to setup my moon lord arena! and im happy 4 u guys getting the work close to done! and i hope u have a fun time playtesting, if i could, i would come playtest with u!
  15. LIL_J_HILL

i mostly hope the portal gun is there but i don't know it they need to copyright proof it if they do need to do so i would recommend renaming it the teleportation mechanism and making it purple and black i really agree but when it frustrating for me i just think about all the cool stuff that's...
  16. LIL_J_HILL

although its taking FOREVER to even post this i still think its worth the wait! and coding takes alot of time and focous with playtesting, then finding the bug and trying to find a solution to fix the bug the devs and stuff are trying Really hard to make us happy and i will wait for as long as...
  17. LIL_J_HILL

me and my slime pets are ready! (mostly exited for the exotic dyes!!!) (and the yo-yo's!!!) new amazing update!! :rslime::joy::kingslime::bslime::cslime::pinky: btw im still excited for everything else but those are the ones i was super excited for like a ummm so excited that i will explode if...
  18. LIL_J_HILL

It's good that you guys are waiting, don't be rushed like little big planet 3!
Back
Top Bottom