Search results for query: *

1. SciLog1c

PC Best way to start hardmore @expert + hardcore?

Okay, so ITS DONE! :) Daedalus rocked @hardmode start Thank you all for useful tips! Took me good 2 weeks for the first ever HC playthrough. Died 9 times -_- 4 times fell to death(forgot to equip wings), 1 time got slain by 3 devils @hm underworld, 4 times explosives. Well, Im pretty sure its...
  2. SciLog1c

Okay, Destroyer and Skeletron done, cant beat Eye of Ctulhu though, they just randomly disappear... in the middle of the fight... weird.
  3. SciLog1c

Well, seems Ive done most of preparations, check this out(9min) Sorry for my english, not native language obv :D Any more suggestions before I go? :)
  4. SciLog1c

PC WTB: Fisherman's pocket guide

Thanks for trade)
  5. SciLog1c

What? I asked if you wanna trade pocket guide for 30 crate pots, lols
  6. SciLog1c

How about 30 crate potions?
  7. SciLog1c

PC [WTB] Wooden Crates \ Iron Crates \ Golden Crates [Offer] herbs \ gold coins \ strange dyes

paying 5 gold for wooden, 15 gold for iron 50 gold for golden chests
  8. SciLog1c

ULTIMATE money/bait farm (200+ platinum per day and loads of bait) [PLEASE READ]

Well, I did something wrong, sometimes fishes randomly start walking to the right or the left side of construction, so I cant reach them with regular Bug Net. Why does it happen anyway?
  9. SciLog1c

PC WTB/WTT Nazar

Nothing special
  10. SciLog1c

PC WTB/WTT Nazar

No mate, just ones on the screenshot. For the crates, I dont know, 20 Iron crates wouldnt be too much for that?
  11. SciLog1c

ULTIMATE money/bait farm (200+ platinum per day and loads of bait) [PLEASE READ]

Cool mate, just what I need for normal mode :) Just need to find flower boots now :D http://i.imgur.com/uXSPH4I.png
  12. SciLog1c

PC WTB/WTT Nazar

Hey, look if you can spare some crates for me, got nazar http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/wtb-wooden-crates-iron-crates-golden-crates.29275/
  13. SciLog1c

PC [WTB] Wooden Crates \ Iron Crates \ Golden Crates [Offer] herbs \ gold coins \ strange dyes

Hey! I want to buy/trade some crates for my newbie hardcore toon :) Ive no problems with baits or fishing, its just tedious and long, getting bored. I cannot offer much, since I play untwinked. I offer for trade -gold coins, paying 5 gold for wooden, 15 gold for iron 50 gold for golden chests...
  14. SciLog1c

Yea, just got mechanic like 5 hours ago, doing just fine ) Dangerese potions work too.
  15. SciLog1c

Well last time I played 1.3.0.6 We beat him with megasharks like 20 times in a row and HP was above 200 all the time, if nothing changed, its a cakewalk compared to other bosses and HM start.
  16. SciLog1c

Golem is the easiest one out there :) I think traps can kill, not golem :D
  17. SciLog1c

Thanks for advice Azumarill64 :) Well, I guess Its not one life per one world. And why do you say that, Im pretty sure its possible, terraria isnt a very hard game for 1 life complete solution even, compared to boshy or smth like that, reaction-based games) I died only once so far, and it was...
  18. SciLog1c

Yea, thats what I do atm. Got like ~50 iron and ~150 wooden crates so far. Prolly a bad idea, cuz drop chances are kinda low and there is combination of different ores and thats not good... And I only need one set as I play alone atm. But, looking at whats happening I guess Ill have to gamble a...
  19. SciLog1c

Thanks for your input, GenericUsername! :) Thing is, getting adama or hallowed without gambling(dying) is my target :) Getting good armor so you dont get desintegrated in 2 shots is a priority. After that, if Im alone, I think I can handle Destr\twins etc more easily, w\o much risk with my sky...
Back
Top Bottom