Search results for query: *

1. DragonLord8459🌳

Cursed Memes part II [IMG]

Cursed Memes part II
  2. DragonLord8459🌳

CURSED Meme Time! [IMG]

CURSED Meme Time!
  3. DragonLord8459🌳

blood moon has a 1 in 9 chance of occuring every night.

blood moon has a 1 in 9 chance of occuring every night.
  4. DragonLord8459🌳

All I have to say is good luck with that

All I have to say is good luck with that
  5. DragonLord8459🌳

No. I need one without a cooldown. The Beam Sword and the Frostbrand fire too slow to be effective.

No. I need one without a cooldown. The Beam Sword and the Frostbrand fire too slow to be effective.
  6. DragonLord8459🌳

So? I need a reliable projectile sword for the Twins

So? I need a reliable projectile sword for the Twins
  7. DragonLord8459🌳

Day 2 of asking @Redigit🌳 for the Blade tounge to shoot projectiles with every swing in the...

Day 2 of asking @Redigit🌳 for the Blade tounge to shoot projectiles with every swing in the direction of the courser
  8. DragonLord8459🌳

That is the point. I don't want something ridiculously OP. Or starfury with NO cooldown, but...

That is the point. I don't want something ridiculously OP. Or starfury with NO cooldown, but with a Melee Speed reducer like the Physco Knife
  9. DragonLord8459🌳

Duke FIshron reworks

Duke FIshron reworks
  10. DragonLord8459🌳

Don't forget the occasional DPS test!

Don't forget the occasional DPS test!
  11. DragonLord8459🌳

@LexaayKirby92🐿️ Truffle worm?

@LexaayKirby92🐿️ Truffle worm?
  12. DragonLord8459🌳

Because why wood there not be leaves on trees? Are you a tree or not?

Because why wood there not be leaves on trees? Are you a tree or not?
  13. DragonLord8459🌳

No, i mean the Beam Sword, Ice Blade, Enchanted Sword, Frostbrand, Chlorophyte Sabre...

No, i mean the Beam Sword, Ice Blade, Enchanted Sword, Frostbrand, Chlorophyte Sabre, Chlorophyte Claymore, and Starfury, not weapons like the Terrablade and Influx Waver.
  14. DragonLord8459🌳

@Redigit🌳 2 things: 1. Why do some melee projectiles have cooldowns? 2. also OCRAM

@Redigit🌳 2 things: 1. Why do some melee projectiles have cooldowns? 2. also OCRAM
  15. DragonLord8459🌳

Can you make the Bladetounge fire the Ichor Stream projectile with every swing instead of when...

Can you make the Bladetounge fire the Ichor Stream projectile with every swing instead of when hitting an enemy
  16. DragonLord8459🌳

@TheSuniswarm It is. it was a meme created by @Redigit🌳 himself

@TheSuniswarm It is. it was a meme created by @Redigit🌳 himself
  17. DragonLord8459🌳

@Kdemolisher I said only projectile weapons WITH cooldowns, NOT any without it. Weapons like the...

@Kdemolisher I said only projectile weapons WITH cooldowns, NOT any without it. Weapons like the Beam sword, Starfury, Enchanted Sword, not weapons like the Influx Waver
  18. DragonLord8459🌳

@Redigit🌳 can we have an accessory that reduces the cool-down of projectile melee weapons? (only...

@Redigit🌳 can we have an accessory that reduces the cool-down of projectile melee weapons? (only the ones with cool-downs, ones without it are unaffected)
  19. DragonLord8459🌳

NO! I WANT WAFFLES! WAFFLETIME IS SUPREME!

NO! I WANT WAFFLES! WAFFLETIME IS SUPREME!
  20. DragonLord8459🌳

A horrible chill goes down your spine... Screams echo around you... Yeah, it's Big Brain time...

A horrible chill goes down your spine... Screams echo around you... Yeah, it's Big Brain time... Markiplier has awoken!
Back
Top Bottom