Search results for query: *

1. Dante D.V

Mobile Optimization.

Guess it depends. My device is 2 gb ram 64 gb storage and few times gets 30 fps but it’s when zooming all out, pumpking moon and active traps. Also when zooming out when
  2. Dante D.V

Mobile Updated (1.2.3-.4)

That's a real bad thing. I realised the same and also got some characters erased :(.
  3. Dante D.V

Mobile Updated (1.2.3-.4)

Post here all the the things that you found or things that happened to you after updating (not Items) for example. I got some worlds erased in my devices after updating. Is that true that worlds are bigger?. Spawn rate?. Etc Post everything here
  4. Dante D.V

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

That's a real bad thing. Thank you for explaining!
  5. Dante D.V

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Could somebody tell me please, what do they mean in this part? "barring any technically-impossible things." A synonym or in other words. Thanks.
  6. Dante D.V

Mobile What are you doing when 1.2.4 comes out?

Look if they finally fixed the spawn rate
  7. Dante D.V

Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Yeah! Yep, I know, it was just a kind of joke. Is october now, so i can wait 2 more weeks.
  8. Dante D.V

Hey! It supposed to be released in Q3, q3 passed and they said Oktoberrr, so we expect the update in the first days because we already have waited so long.
  9. Dante D.V

I wish you were ok bu they put a limit for 512 mb ram devices, i4s is one of them
  10. Dante D.V

So iPhone 4s is excluded of the new updates? :(
  11. Dante D.V

Mobile 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 for mobile!

Actually they (505 games) already said in october.
  12. Dante D.V

Mobile Dungeon Location

Lol, it's fun to know that the dungeon spawned in the middle of your world
  13. Dante D.V

Mobile soul of might

You have to kill The Destroyer Hardmode Boss http://terraria.wiki.gg/The_Destroyer
  14. Dante D.V

Mobile 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 for mobile!

So I got it well? We'll have 1.2.4 in the end of the year? Not in Q3? I understand English but that post was hard for me to understand. (The latest post in "News" section)
  15. Dante D.V

Mobile Pumpkin moon, cursed sapling

In the recent bug fix post from 505 games there's something about the cursed sapling, let me see and I'll edit my reply. EDIT: Yeah Actually there's a bug with that. (Read the third point of my screenshot). THIS IS THE POST...
  16. Dante D.V

Mobile Pumpkin moon, cursed sapling

Sorry but. What u did to beat the pumpking moon if the spawn rate is too low. Any tip?
  17. Dante D.V

Mobile Hollowed armor. Demonic possessed hatchet

Lol, you're right. Same damage but Hammer's better
  18. Dante D.V

Mobile Mounts

Wow I found the hard work bench sprite also the animal cages in the files. I think 1.2.4 is very close
  19. Dante D.V

Mobile Mounts

Maybe they release the update like they did with 1.2, at the end of the year
Back
Top Bottom