Search results for query: *

1. Hratgard

Xbox One Minimap not saving

Well I stared loosing my map prior to last patch. Thought it was solved until I 3 days ago started loosing it again everttime I exit a game. I tired to un-favorite my map - and that did nothing. So it is not related to favorites as far as I can tell. Nothing I do will enable me to save the map...
  2. Hratgard

Resolved [Xbox One] How do I set up Splitscreen on Xbox One 1.0.983.5?

You MUST sign in to a different profile. If you click A and select your own profile you only transfer the controls for your own char to the new controller. Must set up another account or guest on your console.
  3. Hratgard

Xbox One Buggy Biomes - invisible walls and other elements.

Not sure if this is due to the new patch or to new equipment I've gotten (just started doing the Alien and Lunar events - and got items from both) - but yesterday after the patch hit - I started having some serious bugs in the Dungeon and in the Glowing Mushroom biomes. (Maybe others too haven't...
  4. Hratgard

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

How do you use stuff from inventory on a console? Also - not sure if this is due to the new patch or to new equipment I've gotten (just started doing the Alien and Lunar events) - but yesterday after the patch hit - I started having some serious bugs in the Dungeon and in the Glowing Mushroom...
  5. Hratgard

Obviously... I'd still like to know when though, nothing changes that. ;) Also bored at work during eastern - nothing else to do than just hit refresh on forums and reddit! :D
  6. Hratgard

Xbox One Event farm crash/ world gen

Have yet to be able to complete a pumpkinmoon event. Playing Expert from scratch. Pumpkin always crash around 50ish %. Pirate, Gobling, Solar Eclispe was fine - also changed my system date to the the xmas event. Ant that went fine too. But Pumpking just crashes. Hoping the new patch fixes this...
  7. Hratgard

I'd like to know too. =)
  8. Hratgard

[Pre-Hardmode] Easy Present/Meteorite farm

Ah, okei. Good to know. =) Guessing a regular AFK farm with goblin invasions would be the quickway to farm presents :D
  9. Hratgard

[Pre-Hardmode] Easy Present/Meteorite farm

From the Wiki: Presents are special items that have a 7.69% chance (1/13) to be dropped by any enemy during the Christmas holiday season (December 15–31). Presents operate like Grab Bags, each containing random items. They are opened by right-clicking or using the RT button on them from within...
  10. Hratgard

Haven't seen anyone else mentioning this but is anyone else experiencing that the Mechanical worm is invisible. I'd say 9 out of 10 times he in invisible. I imagine some of his minions are too. Only way I can see him is his icon/head on the minimap. Makes the fight a lot harder than it should...
  11. Hratgard

Console Quick question - what it ts the FPS on Console versions of Terraria

Question in topic. I were unable to find it - neither the WIKI nor Google gave me an answer I were able to find. The reason I ask is Hoiktronics. To me they seem slow compared to the 60 FPS versions on PC. So I suspect the console is only 30 FPS. If so - any change of a Xbox One X / PS4 Pro -...
  12. Hratgard

Xbox One Minimap not saving

This is happening to me too. Have to re-explore the map everytime.
  13. Hratgard

Console What is the worst thing that was changed in Console 1.3?

I never even know we could zoom on the xbox till I read this discussion! :p
  14. Hratgard

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

What? If that's true then that's just bad. They need to have a dedicated team to bring :red: up to speed, with both patches/fixes and new content moving us towards parity with the PC. They wrote all of this stuff about being able to do frequent updates to be able to catch up to the PC version. If...
  15. Hratgard

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Has there been any news about further patches and fixes - and about bringing it more up to date compared to the PC version. I want those new sensors and such! :D He's there been compiled a list of known issues? Haven't really played multiplayer - but I have played Splitscreen A couple of...
  16. Hratgard

Xbox One Seeds

RNG seeds, not plant seeds.
  17. Hratgard

Xbox One Seeds

I'm gonna say no? On PC its a beta feature that you must manually enable by editing the game (JSON) files. Its not available by default. Perhaps in a Patch some time in the future.
  18. Hratgard

Xbox One Question about rules and other informational accessories and tools

Hi, I'm sorry if this been asked and answered before - but I were unable to find any info about it - including the wikis. On PC tools such as the ruler is enough to have in your in your general inventory and you get an option to turn in on and off in the top left corner. As far as I can tell...
  19. Hratgard

Clearly you have missed the point. We are blessed that it didn't. Cause on PS you can back up your safe - you can't on Xbox. So all of you making a ruckus about the Xbox being slower in the wrong. We would have a :red: ton of broken old worlds. It is a good thing that Xbox was lucky enough to...
  20. Hratgard

Because they are unknown to them, our test subjects to make sure the Xbox get a smooth launch. Also its quicker on the PS4 now because this is just a minor hotfix now for them - not a full on patch - that's basically a new game. So the Xbox patch will take longer through verification than the...
Back
Top Bottom