Search results for query: *

1. AccurateJaney

Terraria State of the Game - January 2024

I don't think it's random: the EoW is fought in the corruption, so its mech uses souls of night; the EoC is commonly fought in purity, so its mech uses souls of light; and Skeletron is fought near the dungeon, which is the most "evil" non-evil biome, so its mech uses both.
  2. AccurateJaney

Happy buff from sunflowers not activating properly

Isn't it that Sunflowers remove a couple of Crimsonified/Corrupt blocks for the purposes of the housing check?
  3. AccurateJaney

Ancient Dungeon Bricks don't count as Dungeon Bricks for detecting Dungeon biomes

Video of the oddity It might be intentional, but Ancient [colour] Bricks don't seem to count as a Dungeon Brick for making a Dungeon biome. Reproduction: Obtain 250 or more Ancient [colour] Bricks (tested with 251 Blue), and natural Dungeon walls or Cursed Dungeon walls (tested with Cursed...
  4. AccurateJaney

**REPORTED** Found a Regular Minecart Inside of a Sandstone Chest Instead of a Desert One

Cannot confirm in 1.4.4.6, but I found another oddity of this seed. At 2654 East and 318 Underground on this seed, I see a Dead Man's Chest that's boulders generated over a regular Chest.
  5. AccurateJaney

Working as Designed Obsidian Skull Rose clips through some vanity hats when Obsidian Skull + Obsidian Rose doesn't

I expected as much, but thought I might point it out just in case it wasn't intended. Thanks for your response!
  6. AccurateJaney

Working as Designed Obsidian Skull Rose clips through some vanity hats when Obsidian Skull + Obsidian Rose doesn't

Obsidian Skull + Obsidian Rose does not clip through the Reindeer Antlers hat, but Obsidian Skull Rose does. Obsidian Skull + Obsidian Rose Obsidian Skull Rose Probably also applies to Molten Skull Rose for the clipping, as well as other vanity hats (Cat Ears comes to mind) for the hat being...
  7. AccurateJaney

PC Dye incorrectly applying to Hellfire Treads under certain vanity accessory setups

Gif illustrating the bug Gamemode: Journey Difficulty mode: Expert, demon heart consumed When I have Hellfire Treads dyed bright violet visible, and in any accessory slot have Master Ninja Gear in vanity, for some reason the Hellfire Treads' fire appears as the dye of the accessory slot the...
  8. AccurateJaney

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

AwaTheWarrior Missed one capital lol
  9. AccurateJaney

Animus VBiral Close, huh Edit: whoops, here's dragonwolf's one: Dragonwolf903
  10. AccurateJaney

Champion Freninkoid
  11. AccurateJaney

Cham[ipm Hemomkpod
  12. AccurateJaney

NPCs & Enemies Angler Tweak to make him less annoying

Of course his personality is a thing, but what I think would make people hate the Angler slightly less is if every time you were to do a quest for him, you'd get some kind of item, like the actual useful ones, the trophies, or the furniture. Along with that, you'd also have another loot table...
  13. AccurateJaney

Lord Exra,pd Tje A;,gjty Wow how did those commas and semicolons get there
  14. AccurateJaney

What Pokemon type is the avatar above you?

Ghost/Ice
  15. AccurateJaney

Asset names for the LC, Lunar Events, Moon Lord, etc?

Aight, I'll look there. Only thing that I don't think is listed there might be the textures for the ML's tongue, and the chains for the lunar hook?
  16. AccurateJaney

Rainboe Sash Kertchim
  17. AccurateJaney

AwATRjeWaeeopr
  18. AccurateJaney

What Pokemon type is the avatar above you?

Fairy (optional Levitate ability)
  19. AccurateJaney

AwATheWaeior
Back
Top Bottom