Search results for query: *

1. Snickerbobble

Game Mechanics Hallowed Islands: The Harpy and Wyvern solution

This was posted looooong before pearlwood got a buff. It was posted based on its pre-buff stats which easily could be reverted if this suggestion was considered.
  2. Snickerbobble

feel a bit bad about going so many years with these ? blocks in my sig just to never do anything...

feel a bit bad about going so many years with these ? blocks in my sig just to never do anything with them lol.
  3. Snickerbobble

Late to this, but thanks!! You too.

Late to this, but thanks!! You too.
  4. Snickerbobble

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Green slimes (and seems blue slimes as well) seem unaffected by the hunter potion.
  5. Snickerbobble

I know I'm playing a master mode zenith seed world, but it feels really unfair how King Slime keeps spawning and instantly killing me. I just lost the platinum coin I got from a gold slime from this.. then went back up and he spawned again. Can there be some check against him spawning...
  6. Snickerbobble

It would be a bit of a change, but pearlwood equipment could sort of fit into progression if floating islands (or even just some) had hallowed grass and trees. The starfury would beat it of course, but it could potentially have a slight use if an island is found without the starfury. A...
  7. Snickerbobble

Game Mechanics Pacifist Terraria?

The intent to cast the worm is to have it eaten tho. No matter how you twist it, it's at best an ulterior motive and isn't what a pacifist would do :dryadtongue:
  8. Snickerbobble

Game Mechanics Pacifist Terraria?

You're the one using it as bait tho.. you put the worm in harms way lol. If you push someone in front of a moving train and they get run over, it would be your fault, not the train's. You also have to stab the worm with your hook, so it gets hurt that way too.
  9. Snickerbobble

General Kenobi

General Kenobi
  10. Snickerbobble

I usually start newest to oldest I think.. have to be careful about accidentally unliking :p

I usually start newest to oldest I think.. have to be careful about accidentally unliking :p
  11. Snickerbobble

[img]

12. Snickerbobble

NPCs & Enemies P.S. - Don't disable Mobs in Boss Battles!!

Yes, which I already addressed. Enemies only spawn around players. If a player as at the ocean, ocean mobs will spawn, and if a second player is in the Underworld, Underworld mobs will spawn. Spawning conditions are based on player locations. The underworld player could have a town made down...
  13. Snickerbobble

You keep countering with things I already addressed. Sigh. Multiplayer- already addressed. Journey mode- already addressed. Special exceptions- already addressed. And so on. No interest in arguing in circles if your counters are just gonna be "But still." You did bring up one new thing...
  14. Snickerbobble

It's not, because now you're locked out of joining other worlds, including your friends' worlds and public servers. Not a solution in the slightest. Yes I have. Don't know why you listed non-rare events. As for King Slime- maybe kill spawnrates until the boss is defeated at least once. And...
  15. Snickerbobble

Journey mode characters are locked to Journey mode worlds, so that is a non-fix. There are ways to lower spawn rates, but even still, the occasional giant tortoise attack can unnecessarily knock off a hundred+ of your health in the middle of battle. If I lose, I want to lose to Plantera, not...
  16. Snickerbobble

No or lessened enemy spawns during boss battles sounds fine to me actually. The challenge is supposed to be the boss, not randomly generated interferences. Statue spawned stuff can be effected separately from natural spawns, same with spawns nearby a boss and far away, in the case of...
  17. Snickerbobble

I think one mod might've done bottled souls, but I think other than that, just Confection mod afaik.

I think one mod might've done bottled souls, but I think other than that, just Confection mod afaik.
  18. Snickerbobble

Super late to this. There is the Confection Rebaked mod in development!

Super late to this. There is the Confection Rebaked mod in development!
  19. Snickerbobble

how to beat all funk [img]

how to beat all funk
Back
Top Bottom