Search results for query: *

1. Daggerman06🌲

@mrmozarr the creator of Dragon Ball

@mrmozarr the creator of Dragon Ball
  2. Daggerman06🌲

@IgnisCervus Underrated comment

@IgnisCervus Underrated comment
  3. Daggerman06🌲

you can't catch them, there's no item for them, and they can't be put in cages

you can't catch them, there's no item for them, and they can't be put in cages
  4. Daggerman06🌲

no

no
  5. Daggerman06🌲

[ATTACH] I actually had an Idea for this many many moons ago. It's an old concept I did for fun lol

I actually had an Idea for this many many moons ago. It's an old concept I did for fun lol
  6. Daggerman06🌲

Aw that sucks man. Hope the rain starts to clear up man! I'm sure things will get better.

Aw that sucks man. Hope the rain starts to clear up man! I'm sure things will get better.
  7. Daggerman06🌲

Tell me, which kind of blood do blood jellies taste like?

Tell me, which kind of blood do blood jellies taste like?
  8. Daggerman06🌲

Yo red, if I asked if I could make a painting to put in Terraria, would you actually put it in...

Yo red, if I asked if I could make a painting to put in Terraria, would you actually put it in the game?
  9. Daggerman06🌲

Decided to make a Seed suggestion. Hope this fills your appetite for violence in the Jungle...

Decided to make a Seed suggestion. Hope this fills your appetite for violence in the Jungle. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/lets-hear-your-best-suggestions-for-seed-combinations.120622/post-3028056
  10. Daggerman06🌲

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Not the bees + No Traps + Celebration MK10 + For The Worthy A world where you start on the ocean, which while still having a water ocean, is now entirely a beehive, the evil biomes are jungles, with the exception of their chasms, the ice biome replaces ice with honey blocks, the desert is now...
  11. Daggerman06🌲

I have noticed you can now use the war table as an actual table

I have noticed you can now use the war table as an actual table
  12. Daggerman06🌲

It seems everyone is posting their suggestions here. While I have no room to minimod, may I...

It seems everyone is posting their suggestions here. While I have no room to minimod, may I suggest that you head over to the official Game Suggestions page to post suggestions? https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/game-suggestions.41/
  13. Daggerman06🌲

@DragonLord8459🌳 how about we up it to 1 in 7, so about 1 per week

@DragonLord8459🌳 how about we up it to 1 in 7, so about 1 per week
  14. Daggerman06🌲

@Kitnight 🌳🪓🍉 that is poo, my good sir

@Kitnight 🌳🪓🍉 that is poo, my good sir
  15. Daggerman06🌲

if this gets enough comments, I'll turn it into a bunch of videos

if this gets enough comments, I'll turn it into a bunch of videos
  16. Daggerman06🌲

If Red goes through with the skyblock seed, it should use the seed "dontlookdown"

If Red goes through with the skyblock seed, it should use the seed "dontlookdown"
  17. Daggerman06🌲

@HandsomeSquirrel🐿️🍉⭐️ why is this so specific. whatever lol

@HandsomeSquirrel🐿️🍉⭐️ why is this so specific. whatever lol
  18. Daggerman06🌲

Ay, thanks for noticing man! Yep, I did indeed make my pfp. If there is one thing I love, it's...

Ay, thanks for noticing man! Yep, I did indeed make my pfp. If there is one thing I love, it's making and playing music, the art skills are just a bonus that I do on the side!
  19. Daggerman06🌲

I'm kinda bored and I think I'm just gonna do whatever the comments below this suggest in Terraria

I'm kinda bored and I think I'm just gonna do whatever the comments below this suggest in Terraria
  20. Daggerman06🌲

@Redigit🌳 I'll take that. Alternatively, make it say [Player] got daggered or something like...

@Redigit🌳 I'll take that. Alternatively, make it say [Player] got daggered or something like that idk I'm not good at creative death messages
Back
Top Bottom