Search results for query: *

1. Avatar Innuendo

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Check the "How do I draw my glowmask?" section..
  2. Avatar Innuendo

I was using JPG and I didn't realize- although I already fixed it. Thanks anyways.
  3. Avatar Innuendo

Having some trouble with a Resource Not Found error. https://gyazo.com/7089103053135e64cd4a53474801ea27 Here's a picture of the folder it is reffering to for reference; https://gyazo.com/ac1508d540d7ee4d8f9d771f7c94774c And a picture of the line of code inside the item script that apparently...
  4. Avatar Innuendo

tModLoader Crushed!

Due to unknown circumstances, the mod will not be loading. Strange resource not found error has popped up, will try to fix ASAP!
  5. Avatar Innuendo

tModLoader Crushed!

No clue where that problem popped up! Let me look over the code to see if there's any conflict. Edit: Literally no clue how this happened, everything is in a reasonable place code-wise. Edit 2: Figured out problem, fixed now.
  6. Avatar Innuendo

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thank you.
  7. Avatar Innuendo

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What is the "source name" for Cryonic Bars? Trying to make a mod involving this one and I just can't find the correct name for them.
  8. Avatar Innuendo

tModLoader Tutorial: [2] Recipes

Can this only be one of the modded item or can it be multiple? When I tried to do this before with multiple of the modded item as a result, it gave me that one error where you try to change a null value to a non-null value. EDIT: I figured out how to actually refer to a mod in a recipe, so...
  9. Avatar Innuendo

tModLoader Tutorial: [2] Recipes

What if you wanted to recipe to result in a modded item? How would you do that?
  10. Avatar Innuendo

tModLoader Crushed!

Sorry I couldn't get to this earlier, this mod was semi-dead for a while, but it's fixed.
  11. Avatar Innuendo

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I see this happens in your mod and I am currently trying to figure out how to accomplish this, but how do you use items from other mods in recipes?
  12. Avatar Innuendo

tModLoader Crushed!

Yeah, just have to figure out how to do it.
  13. Avatar Innuendo

tModLoader Crushed!

Sounds like a great idea, actually. I'd do it if I knew how to code it.
  14. Avatar Innuendo

tModLoader Crushed!

I could always up the amount of crushed ore you get from a single ore, or halve the amount of crushed ore you need for an ingot. Just changed it back to original amount for right now.
  15. Avatar Innuendo

tModLoader Crushed!

You could easily used a piggy bank or safe for a "crusher canister". There's probably not gonna be that many crushed ore in the end. I'm obviously going to add modded ores soon, and I might allow the Jeweler to sell crushed ores, but from what I know there are already many mods that add in an...
  16. Avatar Innuendo

tModLoader Crushed!

That sounds reasonable. Also, when I first made this post it was sorta rushed so I'll add that to the items list ASAP.
  17. Avatar Innuendo

tModLoader Crushed!

It's 1 ore to 2 crushed. Was maybe thinking about making it 1:3 with upgraded anvils, but right now it's 1:2.
  18. Avatar Innuendo

tModLoader Crushed!

"Crushed!" (formerly known as Crushed Ores) is a small mod that aims to improve the amount of materials you get from a farming trip, significantly speeding up your progress. This mod adds crushed versions of Vanilla ores, and crushed versions of Calamity ores. Find this mod on the Mod Browser.
  19. Avatar Innuendo

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Because of all the people tearing every hair out of their body due to the bosses in this mod, maybe it would be useful to add a config to turn the DPS caps on/off?
  20. Avatar Innuendo

Thank you for both.
Back
Top Bottom