Search results for query: *

1. Dabrielph

Wavebank [Terraria 1.4.1] Golden Sun Wave Bank

Thank you for posting the updated track listing! I was following another thread, trying to figure out how to make my own. Someone recently posted an updated track listing, claiming it's valid for 1.4, but it doesn't even have the Windy Day theme (it's missing most of these)... so I'd wondered...
  2. Dabrielph

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

I do it with constant run, opposite of what some people suggest. I either fly with a second target on tracks (mechanical cart), or run a track with teleporters (one constant direction of movement). Obviously the track is loaded with heart/star statues, fires and lanterns, honey, traps, and I...
  3. Dabrielph

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Enchanted Capybara Armour An enchanted capybara, wearing white gold armour with raspberry gold accents and a golden phoenix on its chestplate. No one knows for certain why the capybara is so popular with both humans and seemingly every creature in the animal kingdom. This capybara is enchanted...
  4. Dabrielph

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Thank you! I don't see this as "another" delay. It's more clarification on when the delay we've already been experiencing will cease. Different folks, different strokes... and some people aren't great with the patience & understanding. My main hope is that colour selection for customisation...
Back
Top Bottom