Search results for query: *

1. BigBoySmoke69🌳

Items Pet treats

So the player has food and I was thinking you could possibly make town pets have treats of some kind? Or maybe just be able to throw the dog a bone.
  2. BigBoySmoke69🌳

Red, or any of the other awesome devs see this, what has been you favourite thing to work on for...

Red, or any of the other awesome devs see this, what has been you favourite thing to work on for the update? Without giving any specifics such as items, enemy’s. Such as events, reworks, balance changes or even just new sprites. Or some player torture device… Red.
  3. BigBoySmoke69🌳

I forgot you could edit 💀

I forgot you could edit 💀
  4. BigBoySmoke69🌳

Maybe they have a built in bidet?

Maybe they have a built in bidet?
  5. BigBoySmoke69🌳

*that way, not that why

*that way, not that why
  6. BigBoySmoke69🌳

Ok @Redigit🌳 what if there was a metal chair right that just so happened to be able to be...

Ok @Redigit🌳 what if there was a metal chair right that just so happened to be able to be shimmered into an electric chair post moonlord. That why it is there but it would take longer for others devs to notice 😉
  7. BigBoySmoke69🌳

Anyone have any advice for summoner getfixedboi wall of flesh. It’s been destroying me since...

Anyone have any advice for summoner getfixedboi wall of flesh. It’s been destroying me since Monday 😭.
  8. BigBoySmoke69🌳

Not to be that guy but it is mobile, you don’t exactly have a lot of room for buttons and no...

Not to be that guy but it is mobile, you don’t exactly have a lot of room for buttons and no platform has a button for it.
  9. BigBoySmoke69🌳

I have finally beat getfixedboi skeletron as summoner, it only took calming potions, pink...

I have finally beat getfixedboi skeletron as summoner, it only took calming potions, pink candles to lower all the knockback hell that all the mobs were. At least it kept me on my feet 🤣.
  10. BigBoySmoke69🌳

Idk I kinda like the term Gods or True Believers

Idk I kinda like the term Gods or True Believers
  11. BigBoySmoke69🌳

There are multiple ways to do that though as there is a bunch of accessorys and the table. But I...

There are multiple ways to do that though as there is a bunch of accessorys and the table. But I like that idea
  12. BigBoySmoke69🌳

eclipse, pirates, old ones army, frost and pumpkin moons, goblins all 4 pillars and the frost...

eclipse, pirates, old ones army, frost and pumpkin moons, goblins all 4 pillars and the frost legion it’s the reason the zenith was made 🤣
  13. BigBoySmoke69🌳

Just take the shake to for the worthy and it has the opposite effects

Just take the shake to for the worthy and it has the opposite effects
  14. BigBoySmoke69🌳

Add lava landmines

Add lava landmines
  15. BigBoySmoke69🌳

@RozIsStanding not a bad idea but one that just doesn’t fit so much I guess though an additional...

@RozIsStanding not a bad idea but one that just doesn’t fit so much I guess though an additional thing for mages would be interesting
  16. BigBoySmoke69🌳

Thats the point of mages though 😂 potions and magic same way ranged relies on bullets. Not to be...

Thats the point of mages though 😂 potions and magic same way ranged relies on bullets. Not to be or sound rude in any way but your point is rangers have loads of bullets and arrows they NEED and have to craft or buy so mages shouldn’t have to use potions? Because mages don’t need mana potion’s...
  17. BigBoySmoke69🌳

1.5 but I can see why a terraria 2 would be wanted. 1.5 is more of what we have and would get...

1.5 but I can see why a terraria 2 would be wanted. 1.5 is more of what we have and would get the same attention and love when being made while having big changes nothing huge actually changes the same things will be there and do almost the same. 2 would be a different game and have a huge...
  18. BigBoySmoke69🌳

Drink it in a normal world now. No reason why though.

Drink it in a normal world now. No reason why though.
  19. BigBoySmoke69🌳

As @Menerick of The 🌈🪨 Faith said there are so many ways to reduce, regen and gain mana back...

As @Menerick of The 🌈🪨 Faith said there are so many ways to reduce, regen and gain mana back quick adding more would just change balancing a lot and probably put mage class all the way back to being the best class without a doubt again
  20. BigBoySmoke69🌳

An idea, a rare spawn mob like a zombie holding an axe and it drops Cenaxe’s crown (no visual...

An idea, a rare spawn mob like a zombie holding an axe and it drops Cenaxe’s crown (no visual difference just a different name) And then if the red’s boulder kills the guide “andrew” we get the Tree Lord’s hat (again no visual difference but a cool item)
Back
Top Bottom