Search results for query: *

1. DraconicPrism

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

So you're just gonna sit there and let them tear up your stuff? Just play offline and problem solved. You should have that option regardless of version if I'm not correct. Also, that's no reason to stop playing a game, Pipeworks/Re-logic isn't going to spoon-feed you for everything that you...
  2. DraconicPrism

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Fortunately, not much of my experience was ravaged by rampant bugs other than the disappearance of sprites due to dyes, but I didn't see a fix bullet for the moon flashing rapidly at random which usually would end up being very distracting and a bit irritating. Was this fixed?
  3. DraconicPrism

One Drop Celestial Pillar Terrarian Yo-Yos

Solar...? Nebula...? Solar...? Nebula...? Aw what the heck, just get both! Screw it, might as well get them all!(rip wallet) Now all I need is a handy Yoyo Bag...
  4. DraconicPrism

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Will all of the PC achievements be moving into the console version?(If this has been stated before sorry for not remembering) Well it's kind of enforced on them. The people that work at Microsoft don't exactly make the rules. Also they kind of deserve the break after all the unnecessary hate...
  5. DraconicPrism

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Oof I've been collecting materials all day for the Drill Mount when 1.3 releases. It's good to be prepared for such a large update! Currently my Chlorophyte is a scarce material and Glowing Mushrooms are almost non-existent. I think I've done enough today...
  6. DraconicPrism

Shoot, I'm playing the game while waiting for it! No point in just sitting there, you(might) have a world in need of preparation!
  7. DraconicPrism

This news is so fantastic I think I might be going insane. I remember when 1.2 came out for consoles(although it was far from stable). I had no idea when it was coming out at the time and I didn't know the forums existed so I was minding my own business when it all of the sudden was in need of...
  8. DraconicPrism

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Man... Bugs suck. Once I heard that Terraria 1.3 would be releasing during Q2 if 2017, I went hard at preparing my world for the transition. "Whoops! The game is too unstable for release so we're pushing it back to Q3. (Q3 arrives) Whoops! Now it's even more broken than when we started! Gotta...
Back
Top Bottom