Search results for query: *

1. RadioGames

Mobile Why do monsters spawn on artificial walls

And why i can fix that? Play on the get fixedboi
  2. RadioGames

Make sure that the magician can receive mana stars not when the enemy dies, but when dealing...

Make sure that the magician can receive mana stars not when the enemy dies, but when dealing damage, accessories for the magician will become a little more useful on the same bosses
  3. RadioGames

Weapons & Equip Terra Blade Is Garbage

>flying dragon is post golem weapon >flying dragon have small sprite And u say terrablade is bad? Bruh
  4. RadioGames

Weapons & Equip Queen Bee wings

Mount default drop from queen bee, and its can use already after kill queen bee, but my wings can get in only hardmode
  5. RadioGames

I would also add the possibility of horizontal accelerated flight because the queen has a similar ramming attack
  6. RadioGames

Game Mechanics relics of bosses in the master Mod

I suggest in the master mod to make a switch in the relics that complicates the boss on which the switch was made, i.e. with new mechanics, more hp and damage. Yes, I know about the existence of For the worst and GetFixedBoy, but still the master mod does not pay for itself as a difficult mode...
  7. RadioGames

When killing a queen bee on the surface, do it so that the "queen bee wing" is given, and when combined with the essences of flight, these will be the wings of an early hardmode, then there will be an interesting test, as in the case of the murder of the Empress of light
  8. RadioGames

Spider hook, a lot of cobWeb, stylist... Did u write its idea from channel mik*?

Spider hook, a lot of cobWeb, stylist... Did u write its idea from channel mik*?
  9. RadioGames

Hello red, there is such a magical weapon "Betsy's wrath" and it can rightfully be called a...

Hello red, there is such a magical weapon "Betsy's wrath" and it can rightfully be called a post-golem ichor book, but there is one problem in its debuff - the particles on the enemies are very poorly visible and you have to shoot once again and get confused during the battle, unlike the ichor...
  10. RadioGames

Game Mechanics World option

GO FISHING IF U NEED PLATINA
  11. RadioGames

Bro, u post in red profile and ping him? 💀

Bro, u post in red profile and ping him? 💀
  12. RadioGames

Hi, I know what kind of ideas are imposed on, but I didn't want to be like that, I wanted to ask...

Hi, I know what kind of ideas are imposed on, but I didn't want to be like that, I wanted to ask one more opinion about my concept for Weapons & Equip - Gold money yoyo (yes, I'm a fan of yoyo) I don't really like this way of spreading ideas, but it's hard to do it on the forum without your profile
  13. RadioGames

Game Mechanics World option

It's no cool. All be choose a be cooler ore and when you need ore but it don't spawn in the world - go fishing
  14. RadioGames

Weapons & Equip Gold money yoyo

Well, let's start with the fact that this is a hardmode weapon falling during a pirate invasion. The first photo is a sprite of an item in the inventory. The second is the mechanics of use and I will explain it now. The black translucent stripe is the trajectory of the coins. Well, first of all...
  15. RadioGames

Blocks & Decoration Big doors and hatches

All kinds of sinks, baths, toilets, it's certainly cool, but there are much cooler and more useful items - hatches and large doors why don't they have them in the game from all kinds of materials, it looks very irrational when large doors and hatches can really come in handy
  16. RadioGames

Pls rework yoyo's, it's boring in gameplay then it's haven't special cool and effects attacks

Pls rework yoyo's, it's boring in gameplay then it's haven't special cool and effects attacks
Back
Top Bottom