Search results for query: *

1. itstruce

teamaxe

teamaxe
  2. itstruce

tModLoader Metanoia (WIP)

Está bien. Personalmente, dado que eres un principiante, no debes aspirar a que tu mod sea tan bueno como Calamity. Calamity ha sido desarrollado por varias personas experimentadas a lo largo de muchos años y si su alcance es demasiado grande, le resultará difícil estar motivado. Mejor empezar...
  3. itstruce

¡Qué lindo! Tu hablas ingles? (Do you speak English?)
  4. itstruce

Best Modding Tutorials?

This series seems to be super old and outdated, would recommend you don't follow this.
  5. itstruce

I want to work at relogic one day i know i wont be able to but still how should i get started learning everything about making games and stuff

You don't really need that much maths. You might end up using some trigonometry sometimes for very specific behavior and some knowledge about the Cartesian plane would help but yeah even if you know like 5th grade maths you're good to go. Also you can do the same in C#, x = x + 4 and x += 4...
  6. itstruce

Best Modding Tutorials?

Join the tModLoader discord server and then use the .learncs and .firstmod commands in the bot world channel. This will provide you with links to some tutorials. Videos (for modding specifically) are mostly outdated. The .learncs command will send a link to w3schools (the topics listed there...
  7. itstruce

I want to work at relogic one day i know i wont be able to but still how should i get started learning everything about making games and stuff

While this is true, it doesn't help as much when specifically targeting Terraria since Terraria is built on XNA. Modding is probably better, but any sort of game development helps with acquiring skills like pixel art, sound effect composition, and general game design.
  8. itstruce

As for why Fandom is bad: runs really badly on old devices, loads like 6 ads when you open the...

As for why Fandom is bad: runs really badly on old devices, loads like 6 ads when you open the website (contributes to the bad performance) which takes up like half of the screen. By forum post I meant a post here on the terraria community forums
  9. itstruce

Why don't you set up a forum post too? Also, try to use wiki.gg instead of Fandom if possible.

Why don't you set up a forum post too? Also, try to use wiki.gg instead of Fandom if possible.
  10. itstruce

tModLoader Error with sprite or code

Yes, assuming your sprite is tilted that way, it is because of your sprite. You can make it face the way it's going by adding this line in your projectile AI (override the AI method): Projectile.rotation = Projectile.velocity.ToRotation() + MathHelper.ToRadians(45); // we add 45 degrees to the...
  11. itstruce

Support banners will be added soon.
  12. itstruce

Metanoia is a mod focused around adding content from various mythologies, folklore, and legends. While this is my first mod, I have spent month cultivating an experience that I believe to be of high quality. I plan to release the mod initially by October. GEAR Please keep in mind that...
  13. itstruce

What is it called then?

What is it called then?
  14. itstruce

Is the merged mod still called Terra Mod?

Is the merged mod still called Terra Mod?
  15. itstruce

🍞

🍞
  16. itstruce

Learn C# and then make some mods. It might help, and the community is amazing and helpful.
  17. itstruce

AutoReuse with right click

Leave it like that, it basically allows autoreuse on right click for this Item.type (Type is the index for the array)
  18. itstruce

AutoReuse with right click

Set ItemID.Sets.ItemsThatAllowRepeatedRightClick[Type] to true in SetStaticDefaults
  19. itstruce

My WIP mod

Scope creep kills all projects. Worse when you don't have much experience. Start out small, work your way up.
  20. itstruce

Hello there fellow Terraria enthusiasts :)

I was gifted Terraria by a friend 4 months ago, and had a blast playing with friends initially. Although I don't play the vanilla game as much anymore, I developed a discord bot to look things up on the wiki without leaving discord (not hosting it rn). I'm also currently working on my first mod...
Back
Top Bottom