Search results for query: *

• Users: Zoods
  • Order by date
  1. Zoods

How to repost a Terraria idea

How do I repost A suggestion for the 1.4.5 update? I tried but it got deleted, my suggestion didn't even get any attention I thought I would have to wait a few weeks to repost it, but I waited months and it still got deleted, how do I repost it without it getting deleted?
  2. Zoods

also, I repost my forum once a week?

also, I repost my forum once a week?
  3. Zoods

:/ I need more then that

:/ I need more then that
  4. Zoods

Oh ok thanks, also what to you mean slight window?

Oh ok thanks, also what to you mean slight window?
  5. Zoods

Hey Red, I got a new game feature/item that I'm suggesting which is basically an upgrade to the...

Hey Red, I got a new game feature/item that I'm suggesting which is basically an upgrade to the world globe. I couldn't post it here since it's to big so heres a link to the post, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. Biomes & Nature - Background Customizer
  6. Zoods

Biomes & Nature Background Customizer

I think there should be some sort of upgrade to the world globe, maybe a functional furniture piece. What this would do is let you have more control over the world backgrounds from a single area. It should be crafted using about 25 or 50 world globes and any other material. 1st Functionality is...
  7. Zoods

Other Ability to name town pets?

I love this idea
  8. Zoods

Other Clentaminator/Terraformer Removes Crystal Shards

Same for when I use the terraformer and clentaminator, clay never changes when I use the snow/jungle solution.
  9. Zoods

Weapons & Equip We need a Holy Crap pet

Add the zenith to the recipe, that would put a great use to the sword
  10. Zoods

idea for secret update

no I dont mean that. I mean if they said that it will be the last update but how about if they were going to create a secret update? so maybe they lied I am just saying. also you can check my post of (world gen and world sizes) it would also be cool if they added more options for creating your...
  11. Zoods

Other world gen and world sizes

so I got an idea. so what if there was a world gen option while you were creating your world so heres the options i made up (old gen) (flat) so if you would like to come up with any idea of world gen leave a comment also how about if there were more world sizes? so there can be 4 world sizes...
  12. Zoods

thxs

thxs
  13. Zoods

idea for secret update

now not for real tho it would be cool if they added a secret major update aka 1.5 and it would be a secret no spoilers not telling james and when it comes out. it would be out of nowhere now this is just a idea so dont take it seriously.
  14. Zoods

tModLoader The Confection Mod - An Alternate Hallow!

I cant join discord server :P
  15. Zoods

tModLoader The Confection Mod - An Alternate Hallow!

how do you download? mod?
  16. Zoods

Character hacked/glitch

I logged on terraria today and I saw something one of my terraria characters were gone and I saw a character that had no name and its default and i clicked play and it did not do anything i backed up my terraria character and put it in the terraria files and its the same thing can please help me 😃
Back
Top Bottom