Search results for query: *

1. Sharcy

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

I don't think you understand. I have spent hours "muddling" through the settings on my TV to no avail. just. Give. Us. An. Overscan. Option.
  2. Sharcy

Xbox One Aspect ratio off and unable to be changed on xbox or tv.

I have tried fixing it every which way and following every tutorial I can find but I simply CANNOT change screen resolution or aspect ratio AT ALL! Please, for the love of god stop telling us its OUR problem, its not, I have an OLD hd tv and it works just fine to play literally anything else on...
  3. Sharcy

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Hahaha no, I have known how to do that since 1.2 THIS is the problen I have. See how the item bar runs off? And i can't see my mana either. I have tried fixing it. This needs to be an option for those of us with dinosaur tvs.
  4. Sharcy

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Love it, great update I can't even play because you guys forgot to put in a way to adjust screen size for those of us without the option to change aspect ratio. GG
  5. Sharcy

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Every day, wake up, check forums, see nothing new.. Been doing this for a year now. ;,~,; guise pls, pls, I wan play 1.3, I wan beat moonlord, AGH.
  6. Sharcy

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Man I was all excited and now I gotta wait some more, I wish I had a cryo pod that would open when this update came out.
  7. Sharcy

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

So, its... Not... In cert... Anymore for xbox...?
  8. Sharcy

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

I didn't get anything for christmas at all, so yeah.
  9. Sharcy

You know, I would love to play this update on my xbox... because my computer exploded... So, I'm half tempted to buy a cattleprod and do some snooping for Microsoft people addresses, then like, barge into one of their houses and poke one with a cattle prod on low while screeching like an...
  10. Sharcy

Well the only real issues I have so far with the update are that you can't view your buffs, so if you're new to terraria, you're a bit boned. I stand behind the decision that we need to have a slider for classic console ui and new pipeworks ui, even though I actually enjoy Pipeworks one, I need...
  11. Sharcy

Oh yes, its wonderful, albeit a little odd with some out of place bugs (Like, why the heck does bloodmoon make p1's screen go weird?) and convenience things... Pipeworks did amazingly in getting this out, and I'm quite surprised that there are so few bugs.
  12. Sharcy

I had six worlds on PS4 and it took like an hour to get all of them and my character ready to go, the controls were certainly a bit strange at first, but being able to rebind everything makes me a happy draggy, and so far, the update has not failed to impress me and my brother, whom I convinced...
  13. Sharcy

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

No, I don't think they are bad at squashing real bugs, I think they are bad at determining what is a bug, and what isn't a bug. But hey, sometimes if you get really drunk, that sexy person you see across the room could turn out to be a lampshade.
  14. Sharcy

Still, I firmly believe that this suspension "bug" is not a bug. Just... PLS we need this, lets patch these other bugs out in a later update, for the love of god we had to slog through 1.2!
  15. Sharcy

It asked me if I wanted to like your post, I love this forum so much... Anyway, yeah, I wish it was more transparent, but what can you do about it, eh?
  16. Sharcy

They are trying to fix a bug that isn't a bug imo, but hey, a horse is a horse of course of course... Unless it's name is Mister Ed.
  17. Sharcy

It tastes like seafood because MARTIANS AND CTHULU'S BROTHER
  18. Sharcy

I swear the game crashed every- read my older post here about the piggy bank bug, and do some research, trust me, 1.2 was broke as heck.
  19. Sharcy

I literally said this earlier, 1.2 was hilariously broked.
Back
Top Bottom