Search results for query: *

• Users: Nezen
  • Order by date
  1. Nezen

Mobile Thoughts on the auto-targeting on mobile?

If you haven't noticed, the right joystick has an inner circle and an outer. Dragging the stick all the way to the outer circle will let you manually aim, but your first shot will ALWAYS go to the auto targeted enemy. It needs a toggle switch to say the least.
  2. Nezen

Mobile In what way are you cursed by RNG on Mobile?

I managed to get the dodge to work, but the guardian only took 1 damage it looked like
  3. Nezen

Mobile In what way are you cursed by RNG on Mobile?

So many chaos elementals and no rod of discord (not that it even works) Also no raven staff but about 6 candy corn rifles, 3 stake launchers, 2 horsemans blades, and an unholy amount of spooky hooks
  4. Nezen

Orcram Trophy Sell Glitch

I saw your post but I didn't think it was real because of your 30 thousand rainbow guns. Kind of hard to take a glitch report seriously when you're clearly hacking already, no offense.
  5. Nezen

It seems like the stack size changes the value somehow
  6. Nezen

So after I saw this thread, I checked the one trophy I had to see if it was real and this was the price. After going and getting another 5 trophies the price has dropped to 296 platinum
  7. Nezen

Mobile The mobile version needs so many fixes

The bosses ARE too weak and the world's ARE too small but I think the glitch allowing you to use consumables without them disappearing should be the farthest thing from your mind when you think of what needs to be fixed. If you don't want to glitch the item, just don't switch it out too early...
  8. Nezen

Mobile Nimbus rod halp

I usually see 1-2 nimbus enemies every single storm and it rains pretty often for me. I have a couple nimbus rods now... wish there was a way to play online so I could trade them.
  9. Nezen

Mobile Best thing you have ever got from presents

Screenshot of the wings?
  10. Nezen

Mobile Weapon chowdown!

The homing eaters are cool, but I feel like other weapons can be more effective than the scourge. Vampire knives get my vote because: 1. The heals, yo 2. They don't require an enclosed space for maximum effectiveness 3. The red beams that heal you are awesome at helping find offscreen enemies...
  11. Nezen

Mobile Hosting a Modded Lobby [12 players maximum]

Is that an ios only app? Google didn't show me any Android results
  12. Nezen

Mobile Hoverboard cant hover?

I'm not going to argue with you, but whatever you're doing is not working for me as far as actual hovering goes. I have however sort of figured out how I got my board to hover. Have you ever noticed that sometimes the joysticks get stuck? I'm not sure what caused it but I got stuck running to...
  13. Nezen

Mobile Rod of Discord?

Nooooo really? That's kind of a buzz kill and also pretty hilarious at the same time. Your chaos elementals are spawning normally? I've been looking for almost a week and I've literally only seen 5 plus one spectral elemental.
  14. Nezen

I think maybe you're confusing the hovering with the slow fall feature.
  15. Nezen

Mobile Rod of Discord?

Hate to be a pain in the :red: but I'm confused about placement of the doors in the tunnel. You got a screenshot or something?
  16. Nezen

Mobile Hosting a Modded Lobby [12 players maximum]

This is for mobile? How do I join?
  17. Nezen

Mobile Rod of Discord?

Has anyone been able to find a rod of discord yet? I've only seen about 5 chaos elementals since the update. Also I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for a farm.
  18. Nezen

I also managed to get my board to hover but can't get it to happen again. I was spamming vampire knives at the time, not sure if the weapon joystick had anything to do with it.
Back
Top Bottom