Search results for query: *

1. KalvinHobbez

Weapons & Equip Three Base Classes Concept

Sorry for the late response, but I'd say something like Corona could be pretty nice, my only issue is being the same name as Corona beer...but the game has Mourning Wood and Golden Shower, so I don't think that'd be a big problem. Searching up the what a "corona" specifically is and immediately...
  2. KalvinHobbez

Weapons & Equip Three Base Classes Concept

With the recent 1.3 update the Summoner class has been viewed as an official main class with Stardust being aside the three other Lunar Event pillars...yet Summoner still feels so weak and difficult to main it, most Summoner playthroughs being primarily a Mage. A full summoner class would just...
  3. KalvinHobbez

Weapons & Equip Obsidian Armor Set Bonus

With the Ranged class having so little representation in armors that are exclusive to it, this would definitely be a good addition. Currently only Necro Armor, Shroomite Armor, and somewhat Fossil and Ninja armor would be considered this. You do have the multiple class hats for the hardmode...
  4. KalvinHobbez

Weapons & Equip New accessories (and possibly other items)

Oh I'd enjoy the little addition of crafting the tooth necklace into hardmode items, but I really do like that Harvest Scythe. Though mentioned before that it diminishes what the Golden Bug Net could do, but also that I find it pretty grim that you'd collect animals with a scythe...so maybe...
  5. KalvinHobbez

Weapons & Equip Unique Ammo Ideas

Do the bubblegum bullets already pierce? I may have just not seen that detail but information seems to flip flop between them being able to and not being able to...actually being able to shove the Destroyer in a small room and spam bubblegum bullets can be really broken, I'll assume they...
  6. KalvinHobbez

Weapons & Equip Unique Ammo Ideas

I've always felt like I've neglected the Ranger too often but after 1.3 recently did a run and damn do I like what they have capable, I would definitely enjoy seeing more bullet variations available, especially for pre-hardmode. The Phoenix Bullet coming back into your inventory might be a bit...
  7. KalvinHobbez

Weapons & Equip Lifeform Analyzer Improvements

Lifeform Analyzer is definitely one of my favorite items used for the PDA crafting, it's just served me pretty well and I've gotten some nice items in return. Even with that said, this problem does happen decently often. I try to carry Hunter Potions on me just in case but I can still miss a...
  8. KalvinHobbez

Weapons & Equip True Arkhalis [name subject to change]

I have yet to even find the Arkhalis but really do long to get one legitimately in a map, it's really fascinated me as the most unique pre-hardmode sword. With how rare it is and the way you find it, it just feels so epic and legendary when you actually get your hands on one. Being the two true...
  9. KalvinHobbez

Weapons & Equip Bomb Paper: Attachable Killer!(Sprites)

Hm combo playstyle was mentioned before and I guess I didn't immediately imagine that. I went straight to "escape mechanism" rather than "bridging gaps between attacks". The latter probably can be pretty strong while the former still having a lot of utility. I feel like maybe make it something...
  10. KalvinHobbez

Weapons & Equip Quasar Pillars, Arms of Shiva, and the Endgame Thrower

I always felt like there should just be the three basic classes that armors originally benefitted (Like the hardmode ore armors for Magic, Melee, and Ranged) then have three subclasses for each. Magic has Summoner, Ranged has Thrower, Melee possibly has something with yoyos or boomerangs. I...
  11. KalvinHobbez

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Contagion (f.k.a. Corrosion)

Oh man this is one hell of an idea, compared to a lot of biome ideas I've seen this is probably one of the more fitting ones for the game itself. Vilethorn is one of my favorite evil biome tier weapons too, so that makes me enjoy this biome even more to give it a better home. The dungeon theory...
  12. KalvinHobbez

Weapons & Equip Quasar Pillars, Arms of Shiva, and the Endgame Thrower

Oh man I thought I was the only guy who thought the thrown class could have a lot of potential, man was I wrong! I really love these ideas and would say that they could be a bit OP, but the premise is really nice, I especially love the Shiva buff the most. Still having trouble navigating the...
  13. KalvinHobbez

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Group of Concepts (Cupid's Arrows, Thrown Item Class with Armor and Weapons)

New to the forum but been playing Terraria for a while now, I believe I started a bit before the 1.2 update or so. I love the 1.3 update so far but with classes in Terraria being a bit defined now with the whole Lunar Events, I honestly feel like Summoner should have been as represented as...
Back
Top Bottom