Search results for query: *

1. gudyfsubdtkhf🌳

Red joining the trend? (Cool meme I found)

Red joining the trend? (Cool meme I found)
  2. gudyfsubdtkhf🌳

🌳

🌳
  3. gudyfsubdtkhf🌳

nah this would be good for get fixed boi

nah this would be good for get fixed boi
  4. gudyfsubdtkhf🌳

YOOO, new chippy video dropped lets go!

YOOO, new chippy video dropped lets go!
  5. gudyfsubdtkhf🌳

Cool for an extra gamemode, but idk about a seed

Cool for an extra gamemode, but idk about a seed
  6. gudyfsubdtkhf🌳

This is such a great idea, everytime in multiplayer we have to figure out who has the most...

This is such a great idea, everytime in multiplayer we have to figure out who has the most defense so when they spawn it they take less damage than the rest of us.
  7. gudyfsubdtkhf🌳

it would be kinda hard to do, unless engaging in the "petting" brings the summons to you and...

it would be kinda hard to do, unless engaging in the "petting" brings the summons to you and makes them not move and sit still, now petting your pets on the other hand is a good idea
  8. gudyfsubdtkhf🌳

I feel like adding just the tabi to the frog gear would be good but the entire set would be...

I feel like adding just the tabi to the frog gear would be good but the entire set would be kinda crazy
  9. gudyfsubdtkhf🌳

I love that "the last update" was just the beginning of many more updates.

I love that "the last update" was just the beginning of many more updates.
  10. gudyfsubdtkhf🌳

Red, I love all the inventory mechanics, but the one thing I ask for is a "ruler lock", what I'm...

Red, I love all the inventory mechanics, but the one thing I ask for is a "ruler lock", what I'm saying is that the ruler in the inventory would be so much more convenient if I could lock it in place so I don't have to re-measure because I messed up, was hit by an enemy, or just have the feeling...
  11. gudyfsubdtkhf🌳

I remember the days on the xbox 360, such an amazing time

I remember the days on the xbox 360, such an amazing time
  12. gudyfsubdtkhf🌳

A lock mechanic for the inventory ruler would be really nice with measuring things, I hate...

A lock mechanic for the inventory ruler would be really nice with measuring things, I hate having to measure it and then slowly walk over trying to keep my mouse on the block.
Back
Top Bottom