1. Mustard

tModLoader Eternal Glory

Updated invitation: https://discord.gg/zsqm8
  2. Mustard

tModLoader Eternal Glory

Made a discord server: https://discord.gg/A3k6y
  3. Mustard

tModLoader Eternal Glory

Currently the mod is a WIP but I will shortly be adding more content. Thanks! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'm really busy right now. Hopefully later on I will be able to add daily, but for now I'll be posting less often (more towards once a week). That's great! Any help would be...
  4. Mustard

tModLoader Eternal Glory

A mod for tModLoader and Terraria Displaying new content everyday (at least weekly) Enjoy Content: 12/29/16 1/5/17
  5. Mustard

Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

Hello Brutallama, I love your pixel art! Could I perhaps use your Naga armor and weapons sprites in my mod? I would give you credits and put your banner in my signature! Thanks!
  6. Mustard

tModLoader How to code an item to increase max health?

Hi, Does anyone know how to code an item in tModLoader to increase the players max health from 500? Thank you in advance!
  7. Mustard

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Where is the dark matter biome?
  8. Mustard

For some reason alien devices won't drop for me. Anyone know how to fix this/get them? Also does anyone know how to get more dark matter gel?
  9. Mustard

Also does anyone know how to get a "Spiked Blast Shell"
  10. Mustard

Does anyone know what pickaxe is needed to mine oblivion ore?
  11. Mustard

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to make unvolandite bars and vorazylcum bars?
  12. Mustard

tAPI tAPI Community Resources - Development assistance for developers, by developers.

Hi, How do you create a custom item that drops from a mob? Also how do you create a raw tAPI file? Thanks
  13. Mustard

Hey, does anyone know what's knew in the Christmas version of the Exxo Avalon Mod?
  14. Mustard

tAPI [WIP] Mustard's Mod

Nice, maybe the Giant Bottle o' Mustard could be a healing item or did you have a different idea?
  15. Mustard

tAPI [WIP] Mustard's Mod

Sweet sounds cool. Actually the aim of the mod is probably going to be more Crimson related. Haha!
  16. Mustard

tAPI [WIP] Mustard's Mod

Thanks, I would love some ideas.
  17. Mustard

tAPI [WIP] Mustard's Mod

Haha, yeah not much done yet. I'll be adding more info soon.
  18. Mustard

tAPI [WIP] Mustard's Mod

Mustard's Mod - Update This mod is a work in progress; it is not nearly done. Mustard's Mod will contain many useful weapons and items, for your enjoyment and progression. Attention: People who are willing to help me with the mod are welcomed. Please comment with your sprites or if you are...
Back
Top Bottom