Search results for query: *

1. NOT THE BEES!!

Weapons & Equip Maybe some more reference items?

I know we have the Keyblade, Phasesaber/blades, portal gun, and other stuff, but I'd love references to other games. Some ideas- -Shiny knife from OMORI, could summon SOMETHING to attack things that have been hit with the knife already. -Real knife from Undertale, could maybe be a moonlord drop...
  2. NOT THE BEES!!

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

Oh, ok, I didnt realize this was a thing! ty.
  3. NOT THE BEES!!

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

shouldn't of been driving in the jungle
  4. NOT THE BEES!!

Who thinks 1.3 and before were better?

Honestly, I think the reason that 1.3 is my preference is that when 1.4 rolled around, EVERY SINGLE ONE of my controller bindings were reverted to default, on top of there being tons of new stuff in the menu as well.
  5. NOT THE BEES!!

Oh yeah, SUPER hyped for crossplay. (I'm on XBox and my friend is on Switch)
  6. NOT THE BEES!!

I think it's the same problem people have with Fortnite; Maybe they added TOO MUCH new stuff I do like the 1.4 stuff tho
  7. NOT THE BEES!!

1.4 is pretty cool, but I know people used to like platform exclusive items and such.
  8. NOT THE BEES!!

Favorite Vanity Set?

Pretty cool vanity sets!
  9. NOT THE BEES!!

Favorite Vanity Set?

Anyone here got favorite vanity items and/or accesories? I use the Familiar Set with the Red Cloak, Radio Thing, and some random dyes that I like.
  10. NOT THE BEES!!

Class Ranking

Well, my ranking doesn't change whether its multiplayer or singleplayer, so here it is. Practicality? 1:Mage 2:Ranger 3:Summoner 4:Melee Hours? 1:Mage 2:Ranger 3:Melee 4:Summoner Fun? 1:Ranger 2:Mage 3:Melee 4:Summoner
  11. NOT THE BEES!!

Hello, everyone!

pixeltreeHello, I am going to be frequenting this forum, and maybe even play something, idk.
Back
Top Bottom