Search results for query: *

1. Dogylover200

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Question can someone show me a way to downgrade my terraria from 1.3.3.3 to 1.3.3.2 cause i try to launch my modded terraria but it launches vanilla 1.3.3.3 (MAC) nvm i just messed up which one was my vanilla terraria and modded
  2. Dogylover200

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Hey is there a way to play a mac version with this launcher cause i want to play the Nterraria mod but i can't without this launcher and this launcher is exe a program type that can't be run on mac with a application like wine and that can't even do it right so i was wondering if you can direct...
  3. Dogylover200

@Mineyourownbiz In 0.7 hes gonna have a beta testing multiplayer bugs
  4. Dogylover200

Blue magic could you happen to go to page 258 cause i posted what i couldn't figure out how to use tmodloader
  5. Dogylover200

I am very unfamiliar with the terminal so can you help me out on that my problem is like the run command mono Installer.exe i only see these steps in the read me http://puu.sh/mf1go/673404041b.png it says to navigate to this directory in terminal and run it. My problem is what is the directory...
  6. Dogylover200

Im having troubles installing Tmod loader on mac can you explain how to download/use the tmodloader the main problem is figuring out mono i don't know how to use it and see if the download worked
Back
Top Bottom