Search results for query: *

1. Twikker

Blocks & Decoration Piano upgrades

Why are pianos the only instrument that can't be played? I feel like you could make it so that the piano faces sideways and the only way you could play it is if you say on the piano bench that would be attached, and you could play an octave or two by just moving your mouse cursor like all the...
  2. Twikker

How will that work with the blood and gore setting off?

How will that work with the blood and gore setting off?
  3. Twikker

Blocks & Decoration Asphalt Platforms

Ok, hear me out. I think asphalt is a really cool and fun block, but the one thing I find mildly annoying about it is that it doesn't have a platform variant. I don't know how hard that would be to code, but it just sounds really useful if possible.
  4. Twikker

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

YES THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN OH MY GOODNESS
  5. Twikker

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Celebration MK10 + No Traps - All boulders are bouncy boulders - When you explode, you explode into confetti - There are 10% less traps in this combo than the no traps seed No Traps + For the Worthy - Chance to have a Boulder Bomb that explodes on impacting a block - There are chances to have...
  6. Twikker

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hi! I am in a bit of a predictament. I am making a weapon that shoots its normal projectile 96% of the time and shoots its special projectile 4% of the time. I'm not entirely sure how to do that, and I would really appreciate some help. Thanks! using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; using...
  7. Twikker

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Ok, so I'm trying to make a mod, and it's not my first time, but for some reason I cannot get it to verify my item... Here is my code: I don't know what is going on, I can't get the item to show up in game, also if it helps, the error message is this: Object not set to an instance of an...
Back
Top Bottom